Wake up, sleepyhead!

"Babe, get up."

Maxie whines as he throws the blankets over himself. "Noooo.. go away.."

"Max."

This is exactly the reason why Archie hates it when Maxie stays up all night to work, then ends up sleeping until 1:00pm the next day.

"C'mon, baby.. wake up..." Archie purrs, rubbing circles into his back. "I'll get the coffee started if ye want~ is that enough motivation?"

That just made him start to giggle and curl into a ball while draping the blanket over him more. "Q-Quit it!"

Archie sighs and tries to take the blanket off of him. But to no avail.

"Archie, I want to sleeeeeep..." He whined.

"No, Max. It's 11:00am. It's time to get up."

"No. I'm tired and it's a Saturday. Fuck off."

*scowl* "Babe. Now."

Maxie curled into a sleepy ball. "Make me."

Archie grinned evilly. "Oho? So ye want me to make ye, huh?" He saw his husband's foot sticking out from the edge of their bed and grabbed his ankle.

"H-heyyyy! Let go! You are NOT dragging me out of this bed!" He shouted as he jerked his leg back in frustration.

"Ohoho no.. I've gotta better idea to drag yer lazy butt out of bed.. c'mere!" He stroked his fingers lightly at his foot. "Tickle tickle tickle~"

Squeaks and high pitched giggles could be heard from underneath the sheets. The redhead tried to jerk his foot away, but Archie was too strong for him.

"C'mon, Maxie~ I know yer ticklish~"

"Ahahahahaharchihihihihihiee nohohohohoh!! Hehehehehe!!! Nohohohoho ticklihihihihing!!! *snort* Nahahahahahat myhyhyhy feeheeheet! Pleheheheehase stohohohohohp!"

"Not until ye get outta bed! I can do this all morning, babe." His fingers wiggled faster. "Gitchi gitchi goo!"

"St-Stohohohohahahahahp!! It tickles-!! Ahahaharchie dahahahamn ihihihihit!! Ihihihihi wahahahahahnt tohohohohho sleeheeheep!!"

"I'm sorry, baby.. but I'm not letting ye sleep until 2:00 in the afternoon this time." He traces the bottom of his foot. "C'mon~ wakey wakey!"

"Nohohohohohoho!! Cuhuhuhuhut ihihihit out!! Hehehehehehehehe!!! Lehehehet mehehehe sleeheheheheep!!!"

Archie rolls his eyes. "Yer really gonna be that stubborn, aren't ye? Don't make me get yer weak spot. Ye thought I forgot about that, didn't ye?"

"DON'T YOU- GAHAHAHAH!!! OH GAHAHAD NAHAHAHAHT THEHEHEHERE AHAHAHAH- HAHAHAHAVE MEHEHEHERCY!!!"

His fingers found that soft, horribly ticklish spot under his husband's toes. A few seconds of that did him in.

"OHOHOHOKAHAHAHAY!!! OHOHOKAHAHAY! IHIHIHIHI'M UHUHUHUHUP!!! IHIHIHIHI'M UHUHUHUHUP YOHUHUHUHU AHAHAHASS! STOHOHOHOP TIHIHIHICKLING MEHEHEHE!!"

As promised, Archie let his ankle go, giving him a breather. But, he dove into the covers and continued his tickle attack on Maxie's sides, making him laugh harder.

"HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEY WHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHE HEHEHEHELL?! AHAHAHAH- I-I-I'M GEHEHEHETTING UHUHUP YOHUHUHUHU DIHIHIHIHICK!!! QUIHIHIHIHIT IHIHIHIT!!!"

Archie smirks. "Maybe if ye were a little more cheery this morning instead of being a grump butt, I'd show some mercy. Besides.. yer not being very nice with the name calling, babe~ that hurts me feelings~" His teasing was relentless.