Valentine's Day

(I was going to wait until the 14th to upload this but I couldn't resist, so Happy early Valentine's Day! <3)

(Iba a esperar hasta el 14 para subir esto, pero no pude resistirme, así que ¡Feliz San Valentín adelantado! <3)

~~~

"Ohhhhh Maaaaaaax~" Archie came through the door with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Sugar~ I've got something for ye!"

He found him sitting in his chair, reading. Smiling, Archie came through the door, the flowers behind his back. He snuck behind him in the chair and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Ah!!"

The sweet gesture made the redhead jump in surprise. He flipped his head around to see his husband chortling above him.

"Haha! Did I scare ye, babe?"

Maxie sighs. "Oh no, not at all.. you just gave me a mini heart attack, that's all.."

"Awww, I'm sorry~" He kisses him on the cheek. "Do ye know what today is, baby?"

"Mmhmm~" Maxie hummed, snuggling into Archie's shoulder. "How could I not?"

"Mmmmm~"

"It's Monday."

Archie just about choked, while his husband tried desperately to keep a straight face. Archie then glared at him playfully. "Really, babe??"

"What? It IS Monday."

Archie sets his present down where it couldn't be seen, then he traps his red headed husband in his arms.

"H-Hey! Wh-what're you doing??" He asked, knowing exactly what was coming.

The team Aqua leader smirks. "Just reminding ye what today is, since ye seem to have some terrible memory problems~" With that, He buries his face into Maxie's neck and nuzzles him with his beard, also kissing along his jawline and shoulders.

"N-No- Wait- *snort* D-Don't!!!"

"Don't what, honey? *nuzzle* I don't see what's so funny~ Are ye gonna tell me what today is? Mmm? *kiss* I can do this all evening, cutie~"

"Okahahahay! Okahahahay! Ihihihihi knohohow ihihihit's Vahahahahalentine's dahahahahahy! *SNORT* C-cuhuhut it ohohohohut!!! Y-Yohuhuhuhur beheheheard tihihihihickles!!"

Archie, satisfied, let up on his nuzzles and kisses. But they both knew there were plenty more where that came from on this day.

"Ye little tease." Archie chortled.

"Heh.. hehe.. you're a dork.."

Archie smiles at him and bring his present to him. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby.. I remembered yer favorite flowers~" In his hands was a large bouquet of roses, he presented them to his husband with a handsome smile. It made Maxie nearly tear up.

"Ohh, Archie..." He couldn't help but tear up at the sight. "I.. I don't know what to say.."

"Aww, babe.. no tears.. *kiss* I didn't wanna make ye cry, sweetheart.. Do ye like them?"

"I-I- *sniff* love them..." He wipes his tears away with his sleeve. "And I love you.. thank you- *sniff* so much..

Archie helps wipe away his tears. "Yer welcome, baby.. I love ye too.."

"G-Go look on the counter.. *sniff* Your gift is in there.."

"Mm? Aww, babe.. ye didn't have to- *GASP* BAAAAABE!"

Maxie bursted into laughter. "Happy Valentine's Day, Archie~"

Archie came back into the room, in tears, holding a baby Poochyena in his arms. "Oh my god, Max... he's precious..." He just started blubbering, holding the little pup. The Poochyena was licking his cheek.