Movie night (Part 3)

"Oh Maaaaaaxieeeee~"

He didn't even look up from his book. "What is it, Archie?" He knew, that when Archie said his name like that, he wanted something.

"Can we cuddle and watch a movie together?"

Immediately following that was Maxie's first question. "I'll always say yes to the cuddling. But Is it a horror movie? Because if so, then no. I can't handle any more scary movies right now."

"No no, I'm not gonna make ye watch any more scary movies. I was thinking.. maybe we could watch a Disney movie?"

"Oh thank god.." The redhead sighed in relief. "That sounds much better.. yes."

Archie smiles. "Good. Because I've got the perfect one for us to watch."

After a few minutes, Archie found himself laughing hysterically at Maxie's reaction to what they were watching.

It was Finding Nemo.

"Are you kidding me? Of course it has something to do with the ocean! I should've known!"

"Whahahahat?? It's such a good movie, babe! Bwahahahahah! Yer face, I swehehear to god!" He cackled as he watched his husband pout, then put the movie in. "Oh c'mon! Ye'll like it, I promise!"

"Mmmhmm.." Maxie rolls his eyes. "We'll see."

The movie started and played for a good few minutes. The redhead was cuddled up next to his husband on the couch.

"Now, what's the one thing we remember about the ocean?"

"It's not safe."

"That's my boy ."

"Well, there's something the movie got correct." Maxie chuckled.

Archie rolls his eyes. "Of course ye'd take notice to that.. *kiss* yer such a dork. Maybe this movie will make ye look at the sea a little different."

*chuckle* "I highly doubt that, love. But points to you for trying."

The movie progresses on, they make it to the scene where Dory is introduced.

"Oh look hun, I found the fish version of you~" The Magma leader teased, earning a pillow whacked at his shoulder. "Short term memory loss, hm?"

Archie smirks at him. "Oh yeah? If anybody in this movie, ye most resemble Marlin."

He raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"Ye seem like the overprotective dad type." Archie answered.

Maxie glared at him. "..I don't know whether to feel relieved that you didn't say anything worse or insulted."

"Bwahahahah! And that's not all! Like him, yer also super uptight."

"I am not!" He argued, pausing the movie. "Name one instance in the entirety I've known you.. where I was uptight."

Archie cackled in response. "Babe, I don't have all day!"

"You little shit!" Maxie exclaimed, taking his pillow and start whacking the other with it playfully.

"H-Hey! Ye want me to lie?? Hehehey-!" The pillow landed at his face. "Okay okay! I'm sorry babe! Can we continue please?"

Maxie huffs, putting the pillow down. "I suppose."

*kiss*

The movie kept going on. Eventually, they almost made it to the finish. Archie caught his husband tearing up near the end, when he heard him sniffling next to him, cuddled in his chest.