CHAPTER:12🦢

SWAN POV'S:

Kasalukoyang akung nasa harap ng dalampasigan dahil biglang tumawag si attorney sakin,I served a called from my manager that give me shocking news about me so i rush to call my attorney after i receive the mind-blowing news,and my attorney comferm it was real.

" Attorney..do anything to figure it out!" I commented.

" Mrs....you can filled a divorce!" He suggested, i breath ito yung malaking gumogulo sa utak ko.

" Crap the Mrs. cause I'm not his wife! I'm no once wife!!" I shouted in frustrated.

" That's what the data according to. your are his wife...but don't worry ma'am i do the best i can to find out.. behind this." He said.

" Attorney..i don't have idea why I'm married with someone i don't know!" I confused asked.

I sighted.

" As for now i can't do anything... ma'am I'm doing the best i could do but someone blacking the access,and for your question how! i don't know either,as soon as i get the data given...i will report it to you." He said i breath,litong lito nako ngayon ko lang to nalaman kung hindi ako tinawag ng manager ko na kasal na daw ako i was shocked i don't even know about it." Ma'am...are planning to get married that's why your..on rush to—"

" I have no plans... attorney i just wanted to know why and how comes i already married.. without knowing who's the fvcking bustard i settled on." Naigulo ko aking buhok.

" Mrs. i will find out this case...but i suggest..do the divorce process—"

" Are you okay? is your brain working well? see how can i divorce my husband if i don't know him! as i remember..i don't merry any man..and how comes that I was already married! see... attorney—"

" Ma'am..hindi po magiging ligal ang iyung kasal kung hindi mo ito penirmahan! as i see here in the data in my hand you sign it! means you really merry him! if you don't believe i will deliver this document's to you see for yourself if it's was really your signature or just copied by someone...and i will aslo call my cousin he was investigator he will help us to figure it out..and will try to contact or seek for information about your husband...at kung sakaling mahanap namin ang mystery husband mo ay harapin mo ito and asked him how do you two get married without you know it!" tumango-tango ako as if makikita ako ng taong kausap ko sa cellphone." okay that's it for now i call you if there's update on...bye ma'am!" I said bye and end up, ibinalik ko ito saking bulsa napa tingin ako sa dagat...the sunset was perfect but my mood was ruined.

" why are here?" Halos mapa talon ako sa kaba dahil kay Astro i look at him suspiciously my minds running all what if, and what if it's was Astro— I shook my head no it not him." hey... are okay?" I nodded.

" Asan ang mga bata?" I asked him without looking at him i face the ocean." why are here? you supposed to go home now , your wife might looking for you as your son too!" I said,then looked at him theirs no emotion expression on his face.

" I'm with my wife now." he replied then looked at the ocean.

" ohh—really where's your wife then?" Asked.

" beside me." I started at him before laugh.

" hahaha— your making fun of me aren't you?" tinapik-tapik ko balikat niya before ko sya lagpasan." your not a comedian but your jokes make me laugh...so una nako... you should go home now... it's already 6 and your a busy man.. you still have a work tomorrow..i bet...sana na sulit mo araw na kasama mga bata cause i know the kids are having fun with you...and I'm giving you my permission to.... prove it to be a good father to them..." I looked back to face him." But.. don't you ever hurt them... hurt me instead but not them they're too precious and they don't deserve hatred..and if the days comes that the media found out about them i hope.. you won't deny them cause if you would then.... arrested me but i will surely killed you with my own hands." I told him before go.

I was in our room with my kids they're sleeping peacefully, i kiss them both before whispered ' I love you ' when i was about to walk to comport room when the door slowly opening,napa konot aking noo ng makita ko si Astro ng magtagpo aming tama ay sininyasan niya ako ng ' Hush ' he walked closer towards me then he stopped in front of me.

" What the fvck are doing here! " I shouted but whispered.

" baby..." his voice was seductive and husky napa lonok ako unti-unting umatras." I'm longing for you..." sh*t napa sulyap ako sa mga anak kung natutulog.

" Astro...pwede ba umalis kana baka magising mo mga bata dahil...sa kalokohan mo! and i told you to leave.. right..but why are here?" I asked trying to lower my voice.

he didn't answer me instead he held my waist in drag me inside to the ' CR ' he immediately Lock the door knob and slam me against the door i tried to pushed him away from me but his strong ang liit ko para maitulak ko sya.

" Astro!!" may pagbabanta bosis ko,but he ignores what i said instead he grab my waist again and the next thing i know his lips meets mine.

At the first i didn't kiss back but then now i was fighting back from his aggressive and demanding kiss his hands roaming my body,his other hands was already on my left breast squeezing it like stress ball, and the other one is on my neck to support it and to make the kiss more deep and deeper.

His kiss travel to my neck he suck it and lick it,he stopped in whispered to my ears the three powerful words i been wanting to heard from him.

" I love you... baby." natangal ang hook ng aking bra then my front exposed in front of him i didn't even know na wala na pala ang suot na t-shirt, he touch it, na sakop ng kanyang malaking palad ang aking dibdib, he kiss my two nipples and stared at me." this is mine... your all mine... baby.." napa tango ako kasabay ng pag ungol ng sip-sipin niya ang isa sa aking dibdib.

Unti-unting nitong tinatangal aking natitirang saplot sa aking pang-ibaba and when I'm successful naked in front of the man that i promise to don't make the same mistake before but i just did, I broke my own promise,i give myself to him again.

" ahh--ahh astro.. ohhh." he insert only one finger inside me but still.. fvcking felt delicious." ohhh.. that's it—ugh..fvck—ahhh."