Ch 2: Return Gone Wrong

An: Now this will be chapter will be slightly different.

Somewhere at another system.

Far from Sol system is a unknown system where a world called Haven is located.

This beautiful and free world is populated with animals. However from no where is a portal and exiting this same portal is Izuku and Hatred.

Hatred: "Welcome to your starter world: Haven, Izuku" he said.

Izuku: "Wow this world is perfect but why did you bring me here?" He ask a bit surprised.

Hatred: "Think of this as my gift as I too knew how you felt in that hell hole" he said.

Izuku: "... You're were torture and suffer didn't you?" He ask.

Hatred: "Yup now then you stay here while I get your first three allies" he said then vanish.

Izuku: "... Time to get to work I suppose" he said.

Meanwhile at Tartarus.

Outside the entrance are the two headmasters Ozprick and Nezu alongside Aizawa, Midnight, and All might.

Midnight: "Do you think he'll forgive us?" She ask a bit anger that All might is here.

An: she hated how she was force to torture Izuku.

All might: "Oh course he will, Midnight" he said.

Nezu/Aizawa: "Doubt it" they said.

An: Aizawa is one of the few teachers that try to prove Izuku innocent.

All might: "This is Izuku, my son, we're talking about" he said.

Midnight: "As if! You only care about your reputation" she thought.

Nezu: "Yeah but it took (Y'all) us two whole years to discover the truth" he said.

Ozprick: "He has been torture for information that he never had" he said.

Aizawa: "And almost everyone at Union had betray him, especially his family, friends and girlfriend. Do you really think he easily forgive us?" He said glaring at All might.

All might: "Oh course he will. He's just as stubborn as Young Bakugo. But he'll never hold a grudge against Union nor us" he said.

Nezu: "I swear you're f*cking stupid and idiotic" he said.

All might: "I'm the number 1 hero! Everyone loves me!" He said.

Aizawa: "Except for villains and Izuku obviously" he said.

Ozprick: "Anyway lets see him" he said as they walk inside.

It wasn't long until they were in the visitor room waiting unaware of what going to happen.

At Izuku cell.

As soon as a guard enter the room and set Izuku (Decoy) free did the unbelievable happened. Izuku (Decoy) charge and bite the guard neck off then begin to devour him. It wasn't long until a second guard came in and saw the horror but thankfully Izuku (Decoy) was full with the first guard.

Guard (2): "Alright Izuku please come with me" he said which Izuku (decoy) just nod and follow.

A few minutes later.

The door open and exiting from it is Izuku but his appearance shock the two headmasters and the three heroes.

An: remember that this isn't the real Izuku.

Midnight: "My god" she said horrified.

The second guard then whispered what happened to the two headmasters which shocked them but never the less the two headmasters along with the three heroes bring Izuku back to Union unaware of the threat inside Tartarus.

A few hours later.

Within Tartarus is Yuga Aoyama who is being tortured by the guards and warden on information involving The League of Darkness.

However it wasn't long until chains appear around the guards body which cause the guards to burst into flames which horrified the Warden and Yuga.

???: "No matter where I go Union is still the same" a male voice spoke causing the Warden and Yuga to look at the source of the voice.

Warden: "Who the f*ck are you!?" He said.

Hatred: "Well considering you won't survive I'm Hatred" he said then out of nowhere familiar chains appear around the Warden who beg to be released but he burst into flames like the guards.

Yuga: "Gulp are you here to punish me?" He ask a bit terrified.

Hatred: "... No as I know you only betray Union because of your parents so I will be bringing you and two others to see someone who wants to chat" he said freeing Yuga Aoyama.

The next two to set free are Stain and Nagant as both accepts the offer of meeting the one who will change everything. Hatred then teleported open a portal which all three walk through however before entering Hatred look at the prison with pure anger in his eyes.

Hatred: "... Lets the nightmare burn" he said entering the portal which close.

An: that's a reference if no one didn't know.

However once the portal close did the unbelievable happened. Every guard and villains within the prison explode causing the prison to collapse on top of itself. It wasn't long until the bridge collapse into the ocean.

Once was know as Tartarus became a graveyard for thousands that didn't make it which was

Once was know as Tartarus became a graveyard for thousands that didn't make it which was ....... None.