Ch 13: Star Student's Pain

At Union academy.

It been a day since Anastasius destroyed the bullhead that carry Levi team, Rwby and team Bakugou. However after returning to Union the Star Student's will soon discovered that their reputation will shattered.

An: This will also involves Izuku ex girlfriend.

Inside Union academy cafeteria many students are there eating breakfast however entering the cafeteria is the Star Student's of Union Academy.

Star Student's:

Gudako and Gudao.

Rias and her peerage.

Izumi, Bakugou and other males of class 1a.

Rwby team

Crdl team.

Cardinal Heroes.

Levi team.

Sasuke, Sakura, and Sai.

Hakuno siblings (Fate/Extra).

Teen Mini (Teen Titans go! Rip off version).

Makoto Ito (School Days).

Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion).

Upon entering the cafeteria the other students, mostly the ones who are actually friends with Izuku, glare at the Star Student's.

Izuku friends:

The girls from Class 1a

Class 1b

Jnpr

Cfvy

An: the rest of Izuku friends like Naruko, Naruto, Naofumi team, Big 3, and Sona peerage abandoned Union academy.

The Star Student's walk through the cafeteria to get their breakfast however Izumi and Gudako look at Izuku (decoy) sadly who is eating food.

Suddenly all the devices went static until a familiar face is reveal on the screens.

Students: "Hatred!" They yell surprised that he is broadcasting this morning.

Hatred (Screens): "Greetings everyone throughout Japan and nearby countries as you are aware I am Hatred. However what you all don't know is the dark sins that many of Union Star's students have committed" he said then the screen reveal the sins that the Star Student's have done.

List:

Rias and many of her peerage members killing the poor.

Issei using his magic to get rid of women clothes and r*ping powerless women.

Akeno using her lightning to torture the poor and weak.

Bakugou team destroying public property.

Bakugou uses his quirk to injured the weak and poor.

Mineta using his quirk to trap poor women and r*ping them.

Rwby team destroying buildings (basically they carelessly destroyed anything in their way of stopping villains)

Weiss using her powers on defenseless Faunus.

Yang destroying bars and injured poor and defenseless men.

Crdl team killing male faunus while injured the females.

Cardinal Heroes causes property damage, endangered lives, and more.

Sasuke using his family heritages to get away with attempt murder, endangering innocent lives, and more.

Saruka destroying property, endangering lives, killing women, and more.

Teen Mini destroying property, endangering lives, injuring many poor innocent lives and more.

Makoto r*ping defenseless women and killing them afterwards.

Shinji destroying property, killing innocent lives, and more.

An: the rest I can't came up with.

Everyone in the cafeteria and probably throughout all nearby Japan are shocked at the crimes the Union Star Student's have committed.

However that shock soon turn to rage as the students all attack the Star Student's except for a few.

Hatred (Screen): "Enjoy the pain~" he said then the screens return to normal as the Star Student's received pain and their reputation in ruins.