Ch 6: Rally Called!

At Union.

Currently inside the headmasters office are the headmasters themselves along with their allies, General Ironwood, Winter, Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi.

They all finished watching the one sided battle between Izumi and this unknown enemy Hatred.

Toshinori: "This villain will regret harming our daughter!" He yell enraged.

Inko: "What I want to know was how did you all never increase your security!" She yell a bit angry.

Ironwood: "Union have all the latest security but all we know is that this new villain doesn't exist in any data" he said as he's a bit stressed out trying to figure out this villain identity.

Ozpin: "And you will have justice All Might" he said.

Sirzech: "Either way we do know that Hatred actions and words have cause every powerless and poor to completely abandon the city so we figure that this ally of his will go after them but where is the question" he said.

Danzo: "This threat might prove useful for my roots. We must capture him" he thought.

Honest: "What about Hatred current location though?" He ask.

Aultcray: "Even with the technology no one can't seem to detect him but we do know he's responsible for several things" he said a bit angry.

Nezu: "You're only upset that all the commoners just abandoned your kingdom, thanks to him, you racist prick!" He thought with venom towards Aultcray.

Suddenly Winter scroll went off thus she check it only to pale slightly.

Winter: "Look like we know where many of the powerless and poor went" she said with slight horror in her eyes.

Ironwood: "What wrong?" He ask.

Winter: "Apparently the undercover heroes from the Heroes Commission has be discovered and were murder by the same groups they were sent to" she said horrifying everyone.

Aultcray: "Do we have a mole among the Heroes Commission!?" He yell.

Winter: "No it was Hatred who gave these same group a gift to see undercover heroes which lead to the heroes trying to contain the mobs only for them to be killed by weapons given to them by Hatred " she said shocking everyone.

Inko: "How?" She ask.

Winter: "Unknown from what the Heroes Commission survivors reported but the location these groups are located are at Dragon Continent" she said.

Michael: "Home to the powerless, poor, Faunus, and other creatures" he said a bit familiar with the supposed rumored abandoned land.

Toshinori: "Then it simple we head there but not fully enter until we see this ally who is supposedly to be humanity change" he said convinced that is a lie.

Once everyone, except a few, is on board.

Aultcray: "Then we agree" he said.

A few hours later.

Location: Dragon Continent.

At the Dragon Continent over a thousand civilians are gathered and awaits for someone however not so far away there stood All Might along with a few soldiers and 'heroes' as they too waits.

Which wasn't long until a portal opens and exiting from it is Anastasius but to the civilians pov he is Izuku but to All might and the others pov they don't really seem Izuku but a masked individual.

An: that is what Union see if none of you get what is happening.

Union pov:

Anastasius: "Greetings everyone I am Anastasius the bringer of humanity change" he said not exactly facing the civilians but rather All Might group.

However that is what Union is seeing and hearing, this is what the civilians are truly hear and see.

Civilians of Dragon Continent Pov:

Izuku: "Greetings everyone I am Izuku Anastasius for I am no longer a Yagi but a new being to show you the future waiting for you all should you follow me" he said giving the civilians a gasp into Haven which surprised them.

Union pov:

All might: "Stop right there villain!" He said only for Anastasius to laugh.

Anastasius: "Define me what you want for nothing changes" he said pointing to the civilians who all walk through the portal with free will.

All might: "Your mind control ends here!" He said but realized he nor the others couldn't move.

Anastasius: "Mind control is something you frauds would do but in your mind it's nothing but false justice and order" he said.

All might: "Release us!" He said but immediately scream in pain as he felt a stab to his scar causing him to look at Anastasius in shock.

Anastasius: "Oh trust me 'symbol of peace' your days of being in charge are over for you and the rest of Union had took my hopes and dreams once so I gonna do the same with my father figure Hatred who is more of a father then you did to Izuku" he said ripping out a piece of All might rip cage which hurts like hell.

All might: "You won't get away with this villain!" He said gritting his teeth in pain.

Anastasius: "Oh I'm no villain~ I'm more human than you Union sc*m would ever be plus I will bring your worst reality to life. So do me a favor and shut up b*tch" he said with venom in his tone before b*tch slap All might who just got knock out by that slap.

Anastasius then cast a spell knock out the rest of All Might small group before vanishing alongside the portal once the civilians of Dragon Continent are over at Haven

An: now I have nothing against other races but I find this gif a bit funny so I hope no one ain't offended by this.