Ch 7: Transition

24 hours later.

Location: Hero Commission HQ.

Within the meeting room of Hero Commission HQ there are a meeting involving Union and Hero Commission.

Council member (1): "Greeting Union we are here to discuss the situation involving Anastasius" he said surprising Union that the Hero Commission knows about Anastasius.

All might: "How did you know about the new villain that I fought yesterday?" He ask still recovering.

Council member (2): "Simple we sent a spy to watch everything and we discovered that Anastasius doesn't exist in the data" he said surprising everyone.

Inko: "how is that possible?" She ask.

Council member (3): "From what we discovered Anastasius is using an alias however that wasn't all as we discovered that Anastasius hate All might with a firing passion" she said.

Bakugo: "we know about that due to All Might injuries!" He yell.

Council member (4): "Yes but thanks to our spy we got a recording of Anastasius speech" she said pulling out a tablet and hitting play.

Anastasius (recording): "Oh trust me 'symbol of peace' your days of being in charge are over for you and the rest of Union had took my hopes and dreams once so I gonna do the same with my father figure Hatred who is more of a father then you did to Izuku" the recording pause giving Union time to take the information in.

Izumi: "Wait how does he knows about Onii chan?" She said.

Council member (5): "From what we gathered it's look like he was around when Izuku given One For All thus why we figure out what he meant when he say this" he said which council member 4 hit play.

Anastasius (recording): Oh I'm no villain~ I'm more human than you Union sc*m would ever be plus I will bring your worst reality to life. So do me a favor and shut up b*tch" the recording end which confused almost everyone from Union except for All Might and Nezu as both realize what Anastasius meant.

All might: "If what he plotting is right then he will be a legend compared to All For One and Salem" he said gaining everyone attention.

Ozprick: "Explain" he ask a bit confused.

Nezu: "We know that both villains are legendary like Salem being immortal and control over the Grimms while All For One can steal and give powers from others. Now if what Anastasius is planning is right then he will be a legend" he said.

All might: "if he used my own words against the society I built then he's gonna" he didn't finish as he is horrified which lead to the council finishing for him.

Council (All): "there's only one option: Anastasius gonna destroy all powers of our entire super powered community" they said which cause the headmasters, General Ironwood, the other Yagi family members, students and teachers to widen their eyes in horror.

Inko: "If that true then" she said.

Sirzech: "Anastasius ain't just a threat to our society" he said.

Ironwood: "But also our entire civilization" he said.

???: "Oh you mean the powered civilization right Ironwood? After all you Union scum used the powerless and poor as stress release" a familiar male voice spoke causing everyone to get on their guards.

All Might: "Reveal yourself Hatred!" He yell which Hatred just chuckle.

Hatred: "Why don't you look up" he said which everyone look up to see him floating above them however they all realize they can't attack like their bodies are refusing to obey.