06 | dinner at... work?

06 | "Shoot, why are THEY here?!"

"Mr. Park."

"Yes?"

"Would you..." She trails off. "Like to get dinner with me tonight?"

Sunghoon's heart starts to race. Yerin is unable to make eye contact with him and instead allows her eyes to falter to the tie on his shirt. Pressing her lips together, she turns around, inhaling heavily to avoid the embarrassing moment. 

Hiding his face in the palm of his hands, he can't help but blush profusely. What a sight to see over the two. "I'd love to," Though it came off as desperate in Sunghoon's ears (though it was enchanting in Yerin's) Sunghoon couldn't hide his desire to even be by her at night. "Right after work, shall we go get ramen? I'll pay."

"No, you don't have to! I can pay as well..." Yerin dismisses, turning around and crinkling her eyes nervously. "We can go get ramen, whatever you'd like. Does that sound good?"

Her nervousness had caught up with her, and by the time they arrive on the first floor to get on the bus together, she didn't notice. Sunghoon takes his opportunity to slowly trail closer to her, and as she stammers back a bit, she stands cold. The boy slams his hand against the elevator doors to keep them open, and a small ding! causes Yerin to flinch.

His head travels close to hers, and when his lips are centimeters away from her left ear, he smiles.

"That sounds lovely. Now, let's go."

He travels past her with a smile, the girl stunned. Only to follow him after, Yerin can't help but think if she made the perfect move,

or a grave mistake.

Of course, they take the bus together. Today, they are to work with the elderly. Once they arrive, there is already a group waiting to smother Sunghoon in love and gifts. Sunghoon blinks at the crowd, looking back to Yerin, who watches them patiently. "Is it alright? If I-"

"Yeah, go!" She pushes him slightly, causing him to move forward. "They always like you first, Sunghoon. It's our job, anyway. To look over them."

So, with Yerin reassuring him to leave her side, he enters there first and greets all of them. As they trail him with ecstasy, Yerin enters. Only then does she realize that a woman was waiting for her, eyes closed and smiling. "You're Yerin?"