18 | the morning after

18 | "It's nice to see you like this

18 | "It's nice to see you like this."

Waking up, Yerin gasps as she feels the satin covers of the bed

Waking up, Yerin gasps as she feels the satin covers of the bed. Her eyes widen like a nightmare, her body sitting in an unfamiliar room. With the color scheme that surrounded the room, gray, white, and blue, she realized that this particular room belonged to her crush-

No, her boyfriend. 

The thought of that already makes her blush, happy as she lies back in his bed and takes it all in. She was in her boyfriend's bed. She arrived here after Yerin kissed her boyfriend. Yerin was dazed. The thought of this happening was one out of a billion. It was the luckiest she'd get for the rest of her life. "We're dating. It can't be right. It's crazy!" Yerin speaks to herself, but suddenly, she jumps back up with his blanket to her chest. "Wait, I'm still in his room. I have to get out. Am I wearing pajamas?"

She checks herself and sees her work clothing. With relief, she pulls the blanket back towards her chest. "Thank god," Clearing her throat, she turns her body so that her legs dangle off the edge of the bed. As she was about to step down, she saw the pink slippers sitting right where she was about to stand, causing her to smile. Sunghoon must've put those there for her when she woke up.

So, slipping them on, she opens the door to the small apartment. The smell of breakfast cleans her nose as a happy exhale leaves her mouth. Although she wasn't a big fan of morning food, since her boyfriend (Yerin would want it emphasized) made it, she'd eat every crumb. He doesn't notice her at first; instead, Sunghoon hums a friendly tune the two have listened to before.

It doesn't take long for Yerin to familiarize herself with the song, remembering when they listened to music together on the bus. With a soft giggle, she presses her body against Sunghoon's back. He jumps slightly, but at the tug of her arms against his lower stomach, Sunghoon smiles wide. "I see you're finally awake," Turning around, Sunghoon tries to lean down to kiss her- but Yerin stops him with a finger against his lips. "Aw. So mean. Why are you already up? We don't have to go in for our volunteer work until eleven today."

"Really?" Sunghoon hums in response. Politely and subtly, Yerin tugs at the hem of his shirt. Fixing his glasses, Sunghoon tilts his head in confusion. "Come back to bed with me, then."