09 | aquarium accompaniment

09 | "Do you

09 | "Do you... like me?"

The next morning, Sunghoon sits in bed, holding his oily hair

The next morning, Sunghoon sits in bed, holding his oily hair. All he could feel were the emotions of regret from last night's mistake. Technically, he didn't mean to wreck Yerin's supposed date with the newbie, but it wasn't entirely his fault (yes, maybe it was.) So, gripping his hair as if it was falling off, he screams into his pillow. "God, Sunghoon, why must you be so stupid!"

But once his head lifts, remembering his last words before dozing off...

I love... Yerin.

"NOOOO!" The horror in his eyes is easily the funniest thing to watch, a dreaded yet dramatic boy falling back on his bed from the embarrassment. Thoughts cloud Sunghoon's mind, most of them trying to figure out how to face his crush. In reality, Yerin didn't hear him. She was too busy picking up after his litter, city lights looming across her face as they stumble together.

But what really tied the knot was when he looked down at the color of the bed. Pastel blue. His was dark blue.

"Sunghoon-"

"AHHH!"

"AHHHHHHH!" Yerin squeals back at his reaction, widening her eyes. Sunghoon looked at himself, bringing the blanket up to cover his body. "God, it's seven in the morning! I made you coffee and you yell at me? Did you forget who brought you here?!"

"Why am I here? Why am I in your bed? What happened?" He whispers, trying to get his answers from his conscience. He looked at his body once more. He was still in his suit from yesterday, which means Yerin didn't see anything was worth looking at. Even with blush written across Yerin's face, she pretends to be shocked. Sunghoon plays dumb. "Did I do something?"

"Just go back home and get ready for work, Mr. Park," She winces, pointing to the door. "Drink your coffee first, though. I had to bring you back here because you knocked out and wouldn't tell me your passcode. So, I brought you to my apartment for the night."

"Oh... thank you," Sunghoon trails off, removing the blanket from his body. If Yerin took more guesses, she would've figured out that the code was the day he joined the office and met her. So sweetly sappy. "And sorry for how I acted last night. Mr. Park told me you were on a date. I apologize that I may have ruined that."