19 | dangerous waters

19 | "What's wrong with you?"

"May I ask you, Yerin," The female turns, seeing her boyfriend hold the raffle sign

"May I ask you, Yerin," The female turns, seeing her boyfriend hold the raffle sign. Yerin smiles at the sight of him reciprocating the same outfit code: A fish hat, where the mouth has his face inside of it. Pairs of his hair sprout from the tight fit, coming out of the mouth and bottom. "Why are we wearing this?"

"You have to support what you've created. Show some spirit!" Yerin nudges him with her elbow, hands sweaty from holding onto a sign that reads 'Come and enter into the raffle for a free prize!' for around two hours. "Don't get all sulky. Jaeyun and his co-worker are coming to switch with us since we must present in front of all the ambassadors soon."

"I know. I prefer to be doing this than presenting," Sunghoon's nerves were on fire. He was the leader of the presentation, so if anything went wrong, it would be the end. However, they prepared thoroughly, so everything should be okay. "You have the drive. Right?"

"Yes. It's in my bag," Yerin winks at him, causing a blush to radiate across his face. "Don't worry, my love. Your one-woman machine always has your back."

"Don't call yourself that. Not out of selfishness, but because I know how much you hate getting called that," Yerin purses her lips, trying not to state the facts that it did hurt her a bit. "You work hard. Thank you. Nobody works as hard as you do."

"That's sweet. Where did you learn that compliment?"

"Yerin~!" 

"I'm joking, I'm joking," Yerin giggles, scooting closer to him. "Fish also joke too. I'm sure they're just as comedic as we are."

"And romantic."

"Are you guys done?" Jaeyun spooks the two from behind, his girl co-worker giggling behind Jaeyun from what she's just heard. Yerin itches the top of her fish hat, handing Jaeyun the sign. "You both have nothing to say? As shameless as you guys are?"

"They're in love," The girl says, grabbing the sign from Sunghoon and the fish hats from the couple. "Leave them alone. Who knows? When you're romantically involved, maybe you'll act the same."