16 | cha-lim, park-sim

16 | "It's quite an honor

16 | "It's quite an honor."

Although the pair confessed, it seems that nothing has changed

Although the pair confessed, it seems that nothing has changed. Yerin and Sunghoon still ride the bus together, with Sunghoon sometimes brushing Yerin's hand to show her something (even though the truth was that he begged for skinship.) He still accompanies her to the office and back despite being hesitant to start a conversation, which is the only thing that's changed. Sunghoon fears that if he says too much, Yerin will lose interest.

We, as the spectators, know that's never going to happen.

The revolving doorway stops Yerin and Sunghoon, Sunghoon walking forth one step before going back to stand next to his love interest. "What's the matter, Yerin?" Sunghoon asks, concern written on his face. Her hand slowly points towards the door, looking at the girl staring at it. "Oh."

The two proceed forward as the girl stares up at the company, amazed at its beauty. So, Yerin and Sunghoon split down the middle, going on either side of her and moving around. "W-Wait!" Well, never mind. The pair turns to see her. She was an average short but shorter than Yerin. The girl doesn't look like a local because of her braided pigtails. Yerin smiles, turning fully. 

"What is it?"

"Do you know how to get to the accounting department?" Something in Yerin clicks, and she picks up the pieces.

"Oh, you must be Woong!" At the mention of her name, Woong smiles, nodding happily. Yerin sticks out her hands, Sunghoon watching intensively. Secretly, Sunghoon grabs her work bag, putting the strap on his shoulder. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Cha Yerin, your co-worker. I'm one of Department Head Park's close friends, so if anything happens, I'll make sure Mr. Park doesn't bully you."

Woong giggles, already loving Yerin's company. "Thank you so much, Miss Cha! It's quite an honor. I can't believe I'm meeting the legendary accounting worker!"

"Legendary?" Sunghoon brings himself into the conversation, giving her a slight smile. "You know of her?"

"Yes! Everyone says she's the hardest worker. Where I studied, we admire her work. The company is so successful because she's the one-woman machine!" Yerin tries to hide her discontent with a smile, and it works.