24 | sharing headphones again

24 | "I'd do this with you, every day, until the day we die

24 | "I'd do this with you, every day, until the day we die."

Yerin hears the doorbell ring once she finishes her coffee, stretching her head in rounds before walking up to the door

Yerin hears the doorbell ring once she finishes her coffee, stretching her head in rounds before walking up to the door. She opens it, and there Sunghoon stands, a bouquet in his hands. Yerin did not react, but the blush sitting on her cheeks gave it away. "We're going to volunteer today, and you want to do this in the morning? Are you crazy?" Yes, they made up. It took Sunghoon a few days to butter up to her, including embarrassing falls in the workplace and begging on his knees, but ultimately, it worked out.

"If it's for you, I don't mind going to extreme lengths to make you happy," Sunghoon enters at Yerin's command, and making himself at home thirty-four minutes before they leave, he grabs an empty vase that sits in the corner and fills it up with water. Yerin leans on the frame of the kitchen, watching him closely. Sunghoon's vulnerable under her stare, and as he turns, her smirk sets him off. "Why are you l-looking at me like that?"

"There's something about watching you do normal things that make me want to admire you forever," Yerin got bold, probably because the recklessness of other people (but Sunghoon still choosing her overall) had boosted her ego. She treads towards him like a feline, soft steps but full of motive. Sunghoon widens his eyes as he places the bouquet in the vase, and right after, Yerin grabs his chin. His hands instinctively wrap around her waist, encasing her in his grasp. She grabs his face with both hands, and Yerin presses her lips against his.

Sunghoon traps himself between her and the counter, but he wouldn't have asked for anything different. His arms completely wrapped around her upper body, closing the distance and entangling their bodies further. Sunghoon enjoys the bold side of his girlfriend as much as he likes following her lead- after all, two introverts will somehow have an outcome of one making the first move. Thankfully, it was her.

After a kitchen make-out, Sunghoon had barely any energy to speak. Yerin was like an enchanting siren, sucking out all his energy. Yerin's lips sit against his, giggling at his arms weakly sitting low. "I'm sorry. Did I go too far early morning?"

"No," Sunghoon exhales, almost like a pant. He itches his head, trying to cover the blush that becomes heartbeats in his palms. "It's just... we've never done that before. It's our first time kissing... like that. I enjoyed it."