2.

2. You need a man

Freya

Tuomas closed the door of his office after me, I just stood there, not knowing if I should stand or sit.
My back was facing him, it was silent in this room.
It scared me that he didn't say a word.
I heard him taking steps towards me, he stood very close to me. It made me nervous, I swallowed as quietly as possible.
"Do you have something going on with Oliver?" He asked, not hesitating. I frowned by my own, and I slightly opened my mouth.
"No.. we're friends." I told him the truth. I heard his breath getting heavier. Also he took one step closer.
He's doesn't make me feel anxious, he just likes the power he has. But I'm not interested of him in any way. And I don't want to do anything with my coworkers, especially not with my boss.
"You're avoiding me." He said then. Well, what am I supposed to say to that? He told the truth.

"Why you care?" I asked. I'm not scared to be myself, I'm not scared to say how I'm really feeling. The fact that he's the boss, doesn't matter to me. I talk how I want if I feel like it. I heard him chuckling quietly.
He then turned me around and stared at me right into my hazel brown eyes.
"You interest me, Freya. Isn't it obvious?" He looked me up and down. I didn't say anything.
I catched him looking at my lips, then my eyes again. This is going too far.
I pulled him away from me.
"You're my boss. And to be honest.. I'm not interested of you." I said, crossing my arms against my chest. I saw his jaw getting tense. He was much taller than me, he was muscular. His light green eyes weren't so friendly anymore.
He runned his hand through his brown hair.

"So.. a leader doesn't impress you.. I see..." He mumbled quietly, I frowned. I just wanted to leave this small room, but he was on the way.
"Tuomas, I -" I started but he interrupted me by coming even closer.
I took a step back, but there was a table. I took support from it with my hands. He looked me up and down again, slowly. He made sure that I saw how he looked at me.
"Take Oliver, I don't care. You two would look cute couple, I see how you whisper to each other and giggle afterwards." He told me, in my head I was laughing.. oh if he would know the truth. But I won't tell it.
"Just for you to know.. if you ever feel lonely or.. you know.. just knock the door and I'm all yours." He murmured, I was shocked of what he just told me. But I hided it pretty well.
He then walked out of my way, showing the door for me. Before I left, he just gave me a smile.

Oliver stared at me, waiting for me to tell him what just happened in Tuomas' office. I sat back on my seat and stared the computer for a second, still shocked. But I shook my head and tried to focus.
"So?" He asked curious, placing his right hand under his chin.
I sighed.
"Just.. he didn't really like the fact that he's not interesting me. But he said that I can always go to him and.. you know." I explained, Oliver was sitting there mouth open. He chuckled.
"Fuck him?" He asked amazed. I looked at him serious, making sure that no one was around.

"Okay, first of all. I would fuck a man like him. But, not him." He explained while editing his photos.
I just let out a long sigh, I wanted to hit my head so hard on the table.
"You need a man. A man who will please you all night long." He continued, making me gasp shocked, but still amused.

"Oliver!" I shout whispered to him, he shrugged his shoulders and acted innocent.
"What? That's true. Everyone sees it miles away that you're needy for a d -"

"Oliver!" I said again, interrupting him. He spread his hands and chuckled.
Then my other coworker Lotta came in, she seemed to be out of breath, immediately she landed her bag on the table and it made a loud noice. We both changed looks with Oliver.
"Oh shit..." Lotta let out silently as she sat a bit further away from us.
Lotta is few years older than me and Oliver, and she has been working on this same studio since she graduated.
She's very good photographer of course, she's very nice and friendly. She has dark green hair, and often she dyes it again with different colour.
She divorced from her husband last year, he had cheated on her two months before she found out.
She works a lot, and she can't stand Tuomas.
She would've have liked to be the new boss when the last one retired. But.. Tuomas took her place.