11.

11. Like a teenager hiding her boyfriend

Freya

When I woke up, I felt so sweaty and a bit tired. But still great. I had the feeling that I wasn't alone in my bed, so I turned my head on my left while I still had my eyes closed. I was nervous of what great idea I've had last night, and who's laying here next to me.
I carefully opened my eyes, and immediately I sat up. I had my mouth slightly open, this man.. he's easy to recognize. Shit. He was laying down on his back, his blonde hair was messy and it covered almost his whole face. But he seemed to be sleeping.
I also saw that he didn't have his shirt on, the blanket didn't cover his upper body well.
I was freezed, I couldn't move. And it was a mistake that I was just staring at him.
He was slowly opening his eyes, and when he saw me, he smirked. I closed my mouth and swallowed, my throat was dry like a desert. I lifted that blanket up a little bit, so my chest wouldn't be so bare. Oh lord, are we naked?

"That was tough stuff." He murmured with his raspy morning voice while I tried to remember something.
I turned to look at him again, frowning.
"Apparently we were high." He continued, moving those locks of his hair away from his face.

"And had sex." I said, I think I sounded a bit disappointed. Joel heard it from my voice, he put his other arm behind his neck to support it while he waited for me to continue. I don't know if I wanted to say anything, but he looked like he was waiting.
"You regret it." He then said. I turned my eyes on him, he seemed to be normal. But there was something in his gaze. He looked so powerful and.. I don't know. He has charm, I can't deny that.
"I didn't mean that." I shook my head nervously.
He licked his lips, looking at me up and down, like he was scanning me.
"What then? Your tone was.. not so happy about it." He told me. I had hard times for doing anything in that moment. I was about to open my mouth and say something, but the doorbell suddenly rang. Immediately I looked towards my bedroom's door, I freezed. Shit. Who the heck is there?

It rang again, and it made me jump off from the bed. I was completely naked in front of Joel while I picked up my thongs and put them on, then I just took some shirt and put it on as well.
My eyes met with Joel's, he was enjoying the show, but he also looked suprised.
"Like there's nothing you haven't seen already." I frowned and maybe I sounded pissed as well. I didn't mean it but.. whatever.
I fastly walked to the door and looked through the peephole that who is there.
Wide-eyes open I took couple steps back from the door.
"Shit shit shit shit..." I mumbled by myself while I almost runned back to my bedroom, but quietly. I leaned against the door frame, and Joel was still laying there and staring at the walls.

"It's my mom!" I shout screamed panicked, he lifted his eyebrows up and grinned then.
"Classic movie moment." He said amused, but I wasn't in the mood right now. What the fuck is going on? This is so my luck!
"What if I don't open the door? What if she calls and I just say to her that I'm at my friend's house?" I suggested panicked, but Joel only chuckled.
He was about to say something, but I was faster.
"Then she would ask where I am and come anyway, no matter where I am." I rubbed my forehead stressed.
"Fuck. Okay. Get up." I demanded. He looked suprised and confused. But without hesitating he did that, and yes, he was completely naked as well.
I decided to look away while he searched his underwear.
"Like there's nothing you haven't seen already." He scoffed me by my words earlier. I bit my teeth together and tried not to get mad.
"Now, hide." I said when he had something to cover his.. you know. He chuckled.

"Like we're teenagers?" He questioned amused, but I only rolled my eyes and leaded him towards the balcony while he carried all his clothes.
"If you only knew my mom." I shook my head and then almost runned to the hallway, the doorbell rang again. She doesn't give up.
I grabbed the shoes and his jacket and runned back to the balcony, throwing them there. I closed the door and then went back to the hallway, towards the front door. I took a deep breath in and then opened the door.
My mom was smiling there and let out a long sigh.
"Finally. I thought you weren't home. But I remembered right that you have a day-off." She just walked in.