10.

10. Dealing with a demon

Freya

We were laying down in my bed. I had shut off the curtains, so it was dark in here. We both kinda liked it, to be in darkness and smoke weed.
We both were relaxed, and I felt so good.
"You have nice bed." Joel said relaxed. I smiled and chuckled a bit.
"Thank you. But you should say that to the bed itself." I said back. I saw with my side-eye how Joel turned his head to look at me, so I looked at him as well. He didn't hesitate for a second.
He rolled to lay down on his stomach, and he buried his face against the blanket that was below us.
"Praise the bed! You're fucking nice bed! You feel good and comfy!" He mumbled against it, and I was chuckling. I should've had filmed that. It was amusing.
He even gave kisses to the bed. Or.. against my blanket but.. almost the same thing.
"Okay! Okay! That's enough! You're making me jealous." I hit his back playfully couple of times, and he stopped. But he was laughing.
"Oh, jealous huh?" He smirked widely, and I just rolled my eyes amused.

"How long you have been smoking this stuff?" He asked as he decided to lay down on his belly, he put his hands under his jaw to support his head up.
"Since I was twenty. But very rarely, remember that." I touched his nose quickly.
He let out a small chuckle.

"Do you have goals in life?" Joel asked, breaking the silence between us. I stared at the white roof, and Joel did the same as he layed on his back again.
"Not really.. but my biggest dream is that some day I would live in a small cottage, and there would be a small lake." I daydreamed, and smiled a bit.
"What would you do there all alone?" Joel asked.
I turned my head on my right to look at him, slowly he did the same to me.
"Smoke weed I think." I grinned and Joel chuckled to my answer.

We both turned to look at the roof again, enjoying the relaxed feeling and euphoria.
"I was kinda suprised when you told me that you don't have a man." Joel told me, I frowned amused.
"Why?" I asked. He didn't wait long to tell me.

"You're beautiful, funny, intelligent and you're so good at your job. I thought that everyone is running after you." He suddenly lifted his arm up, and drawed some circles into the air with his fingers that had silver rings. I watched his hand amazed, like it was the most artistic thing I've ever seen.
And it kinda was.
"Tuomas is the only one running after me. But he's that kind of man that doesn't fit my personality or my.. anything. Everyone else sees me as a friend. Maybe I'm not girlfriend material after all." I enjoyed the view of his hand.
"And I think they make a huge mistake." I started grinning then. Joel stopped doing whatever he was doing with his hand, and he turned to look at me again. I still stared the roof.
"What do you mean?" It was his turn to ask something. I played with my tongue in my mouth as I grinned.
"Do you want to hear?" I turned my head to meet his eyes, he started to look even more curious. He nodded.

"I have wild fantasies. And I'm sorry for Tuomas that I'm not going to do them with him." I smirked as I giggled. Joel's eyes turned big, but he looked interested.
"Tell me more." He smirked as he took better position, he layed on his side as he put his hand under his head to support it.
I wasn't hesitating now, we're high, we say and do things we probably don't mean when we're sober.
But these things what I'm going to tell him.. I mean them.
"What could be more hot as when man takes the control, but is also the most sweetest ever? I would love him to be kinky as me, but no one else wouldn't know it, it would be our little secret. No one would know that me and him has fucked on top of the kitchen counter, in the couch.. maybe on a fitting booth in a shop. A romantic night in the beach, we would go to swimming naked on the sea and.. he would just take me on his lap and we would kiss until we almost faint because of the lack of oxygen." I explained, and we kept the eye contact. He looked amazed.