35.

35. Wolf, wolf, don't you come here

Freya

Two weeks has went fastly, I've been working almost every day. The new company keeps me and Oliver busy, there's many customers with great ideas and it's amazing. Eevi texts me every day about the baby and sends me some pictures. It makes me so happy of how happy she is, she deserves everything good in this world. Olli has been home too, he hasn't left Eevi alone and together they are learning about their new life. I've been so busy that I haven't got time to visit them, but Eevi called me just a minute ago and asked me to come, she also suggested that I would take Joel with me. I think it's a good idea, he needs to get his thoughts clear and do something else than go to the studio or interviews and stuff.

I walked to our bedroom where Joel was sitting in our bed, having a laptop in his lap. He was doing something, so I crawled next to him, I decided to lay on my belly and watch him. He had his hair on a bun, I always love seeing his hair like that. I drawed some circles to his leg, immediately he turned his eyes on me.
"Eevi asked me to go there. She also wanted you to come with me." I calmly said. He yawned and after that he turned the laptop off, and put it aside.
"Okay." He casually said, and it made me a bit suprised, of course in a good way, that he said okay.
I started smiling and I sat up, I was ready to leave the bed, but I felt pair of hands wrapped around my body. I giggled as Joel pulled me against him.
"But not before I get my small moment of attention. I've been staring that computer for the whole morning." He mumbled against my hair as I chuckled.
We layed there about five minutes, just breathing the same air and I think that Joel was almost going to fall asleep behind me.
"Okay, enough attention for Joel today." I tried to get his arms off me, but then he tightened his grip and groaned against my hair.
"Never enough." He mumbled.

We were standing behind Eevi's and Olli's front door, and apparently Joonas' and Niko's cars were also here. We didn't think about it that much, I think they wanted to come here too just to stare at the baby.
I rang the doorbell and it took about five seconds when Olli opened the door. He looked very, very tired and he had dark circles under his eyes.
"Well well well, is our master recover man losing his glamour?" Joel smirked as he teased his bandmate. Olli just rolled his eyes amused and let us in.
"Little one is taking care of that." He grinned as he kept walking while we took off our shoes and jackets with Joel.

And when we arrived to the living room, Eevi was holding the baby as she was sitting in the couch, Joonas and Niko were sitting on her both sides.
"Hi, how are you doing?" I smiled to Eevi as I sat on a chair, Joel went to get something to drink from the kitchen. Eevi was tired, but her smile was still real and precious.
"It feels like I could sleep for one month.. but I'm so happy." She said smiling. Eevi and Olli seemed to have something on their minds, they were so mysterious. Joel came back from the kitchen and he sat down on the arm holder in my chair, he put his hand on my back and stroked it.

"We didn't just invite you guys here to talk and see the baby.. Olli and I decided a long time ago when I was still pregnant that we both can choose two people to be the baby's godmother or godfather." Eevi's tone was nervous but still excited. My face immediately dropped, and so did Joonas' and Niko's.
"I asked Tommi two weeks ago when he visited here, he immediately said yes. And.. the second one I'm asking is you Joonas. Would you be his godfather?" Olli smiled to his long-time friend. Joonas looked like he was about to cry, and he rushed to Olli and hugged him tightly.
"Yes! I would love to!" Joonas chuckled excited. Olli let out a sigh of relief. I then saw how Eevi's eyes were on his brother.

"Niko.. would you -"

"Don't even ask! Yes!" Niko hugged Eevi, but he also bewared the baby. Eevi laughed to his brother's fast actions. My palms were sweating, I kinda predicted that Eevi is either going to ask me, or Joel. I would be happy, no matter who she would ask.
Eevi's eyes turned to me, and her smile was growing bigger. I pressed my lips together nervously.