4.

4. I think you made a huge mistake

Freya

Joel seemed to be a bit tense while I took photos of him. I don't know if he's always like this in front of camera, but I didn't really except that he's like this.
There was a thick and old chain hanging from the roof, we were further away from the others, in a darker corridor.
"Place your hand on the chain, it will look good." I suggested to him while I looked him through the camera. He just looked up and maybe was confused. He stared at me again. I hold the camera with my right hand as I walked up to him, I took his hand and lifted it up to hold the chain.
"Like that." I said to him. He just gave me a small nod while I backed up a bit.
I took a few more pictures, then I started to quickly look them.
"Are they fine?" Joel asked clearly nervous. I just gave him a nod while I focused to the pictures.
I heard him sighing.

"I'm bad at this today, I know, just be honest." He said, judging himself. I looked up at him, he was scratching his neck and I saw him being frustrated.
"These are good. Be relaxed." I told him, watching his every move and expression. I always tried to make people comfortable with the camera and the whole situation, no matter how experienced they were. He let out a silent chuckle, he kept staring at his feet.
"Feels impossible to be relaxed..." He put his hands on his jeans pockets. His blonde hair covered his face while he looked down. I frowned and stayed silent for a second. I didn't want to be too curious.
"Is there a reason for that? Is it the situation, place or..?" I tried to ask carefully. He lifted his hand up to his face and moved some of his hair away in front of his eyes. He looked at me and pressed his lips together lightly. Then his gaze wandered to the ground again. He was nervous, I saw it.

"It's just.. there's much going on and.. stuff.. you probably know? Well.. how would you know..." He shrugged his shoulders and was unsure what to say.
I wasn't sure what to answer.
"Believe me, I know. We don't have to do this now, I'll just take pictures from the others and if you want, we can try after that again?" I suggested and he only nodded while slowly making his way towards his bandmates.
"Who's next?" I said loudly to them, and then seeing Joonas walking towards me. While he passed Joel, he looked after him, but quickly watched towards me again.
I smiled to him when he came to stand in front of me, he smiled a bit too.
I didn't want to be curious, but I couldn't help myself for asking something from Joonas.
"Hey.. is Joel always nervous in front of camera?" I asked quietly. Joonas was fixing his shirt's sleeve's, and he looked at me quickly under his eyebrows.
"Definitely not.. you're lucky that you haven't seen half of the videos and pictures we have taken through the past years..." He quietly chuckled in the end. I bit my lower lip lightly while I looked to the direction where Joel was now, scrolling his phone.
"Why?" Joonas asked then, I looked back at him.

"No, nothing. He was just nervous, people have different days." I shrugged my shoulders. I took a few steps back and I saw how Joonas looked at Joel as well then, he seemed to be confused and curious.
But we let ourselves to forget the whole thing and focus on this.

The whole day was nice, all of the guys from the band were so nice and professional, but also funny. We laughed hard when Tommi, the drummer, told us some funny joke. Niko also got an idea that we should go to some bar and drink one drinks or something. And well, we all said yes.
I drink alcohol very rarely, only when I'm on festivals or spending some time with friends. And that's rarely too. But the day went well and it was beautiful afternoon, sun was shining and it was warm, so why not. I was so happy that summer was very soon here.
Guys knew a bar where we would go, and it was fine to me.

We arrived to the bar and we were standing in front of the big bar counter.
"What do you take?" Niko asked from me, I looked up at the menus. There was too much choices.
"I'll just.. take same as you." I smiled to him, he looked suprised, but nodded.