#12 - First job.

Crazy how school is about to start for me again. It's my final year tho I'm officially a senior in high school. I'm pretty sure I started writing this in my freshman year and it's still ongoing. I wanted to finish this before school starts up and I have to go back to school shopping and other stuff like that. For anyone wanting to know I go back on the 15th. Also, did anyone else find the new GTA update underwhelming or was that just me? Anyway, I'm happy that you're here to enjoy this new chapter of the book and I hope you have an amazing day, night, and or evening.

I love you guys.

I sat out in front of my house with my neighbor Samantha watching people move my stuff inside of my house and set everything thing up like building the beds and other various things I bought as furniture.

Samantha: I know you never told me where you worked. I would assume a good office job to be able to afford all this cool stuff. *sips soda* I'm genuinely curious. *she moves soda to her mouth but spills it*

Samantha: damn hold on I will be right back I'm going to go change my shirt.

She gets up and walks away. I watch as she does and I begin to think about what she asked, I needed an excuse or think of something fast before she came back.

As I finish my thought she comes back and sits back down.

Y/N: To answer your question about my job let's just say I do odd jobs here and there that pay me very well for my services.

Samantha: heh totally not creepy at all. So what do you do specifically? Smuggle drugs, kill people, pick up famous people's dog poop which one is it?

Y/N: I can't say what I do precisely because it always changes. I can also say this though I run various businesses that do different things and appeal to different people. My clients are hooked on my things because I have the best quality.

Samantha: that makes me think you're a drug dealer. The way you worded that could have been better and maybe made it seem less suspicious.

Y/N: OK yeah you're right I might've said it weird but I'm not a drug dealer I'm just someone who does a little bit of everything a jack of all trades. I get hired by people who want the best of the best.

Samantha: well whatever you do it seems like it pays super well and I'm kinda jealous. I have to go though I need to start getting ready for work. It's been cool hanging out for a little while (Y/N) I'll see you later.

Y/N: alright have fun. I should go inside to see how they're doing.

I walk inside and look around to see a perfectly furnished house I have a large couch in front of a big 75" TV and a small coffee table in between the two. I look into the kitchen and see a stainless steel fridge with a screen and bottom freezer. On the opposite side, there was a big stove with gas burners and professional-looking appliances. The ovens were right next to the stove in their separate section on the wall. As I turn away one of the movers begins to talk to me.

Mover 1: hey we just finished up here and everything should be set up and ready to go.

Mover 2: we just finished the bathroom and master bedroom.

Mover 1: alright cool you guys can go and wait outside.

Mover 2:👌

Mover 1: anyway we just finished and I just wanted to let you know.

Y/N: awesome everything looks great so far. I want to give you guys a tip for the hard work.

Mover 1: oh you don't have to do that it's our job.