Chapter 12

Ariel Pov

I woke up screaming my brother's name my breathing fast and body sweaty. I didn't care that my body was sore I threw the covers off of me, running out of the room not even caring I woke James in the process. Ignoring his calls, I sprinted down the stairs and jumped out the front door shifting into my wolf mid air. I needed to know my brother was ok! He has to be, visions can't kill you. He never said he's been stabbed in his dreams before, only bruised. God I hope this feeling in my gut is wrong. "Ariel he's fine, our brother is strong." My wolf tried reassuring me. That didn't help my nerves though. Finally making it to my parents house I shifted back behind a tree throwing on clothes from our emergency bucket. Not even bothering with shoes I ran into our home "TROY!" I called out running up the stairs barging into his room. The scene in front of me made me go pale. Fresh blood on his bed and him no where in sight. "TROY!"

"In here..." I heard him say groaning in the bathroom. I slammed the door open to see him laying down on the floor holding his stomach. The stench of blood lingering in the air. "Oh my god!" Running to his side I lifted his hand off his stomach picking up his shirt. There it was the spear wound, it wasn't healing. "Why isn't it healing? Did you try magic? Where's mom and dad?" I had so many questions. "I don't know why it isn't.... healing, this isn't your ordinary spear. I have also..... tried magic nothings working no.." he stopped and started coughing up blood. I grabbed a rag from on top of the sink and handed it to him. Putting pressure back on his wound trying to keep it from bleeding any more he started to talk again. "Mom and dad went to go get help. Dad going to go get the pack doctor and mom our uncles. I tried calling out to grandma and grandpa hoping they would hear us for a change. Please tell me you have some spell tucked away under your sleeve to help heal this?"

"Ariel!" James yelled from down stairs.

"Up here." I called back. I looked back at my brother and I couldn't think of any spell. At least not one I only knew. "What the hell happen?" James asked coming to my side.

"Long story man." Troy said trying to laugh but ended up hurting in the process.

"Troy I wish I knew some spell but I know the same healing spells you do."

"In the vision I wasn't able to control my body I know that much but I do remember my surroundings. I did hear... you say a new spell."

That spell wasn't a spell I knew by heart it just came to me.

"Ariel, in your sleep you kept mumbling something in a different language. The only thing I could make out was Troy. That was like minutes, before you jolted up screaming his name. Could that have been some sort of spell?" James asked me.

I looked at him quickly "Would you be able to tell me exactly what I was saying?"

"It didn't sound like a language I knew, but It sounded like 'too great' for the first part umm....love I believe was said in it. Great again and shitcurse?" I looked at him like he was fucking retarded. None of that makes sense.

"Did the language sound Latin at least? Maybe Greek?" I asked.

"I don't know either of those languages, do you think if I knew the language I would have said what it was instead of saying it sounded like this or that. Like seriously."

"ugh 'Ab intra!' that's Latin. 'Kalimera!' that's Greek."

"Definitely Latin then."

"Ariel!" Troy coughed up.

"Mom should be here soon, just hang on."

"Memory spell!" he told me weakly. That's right, I can do a memory spell on James. How did I not think of that. "Maybe because our focus is on Troy! We aren't thinking clearly at the moment." My wolf reminded me.