Chapter 21

Ariel

"Hey everyone, long time no see!" I look towards the door to see both my Aunts Hannah and Emma and both my uncles Milo and Jacob. I screamed in excitement and jumped out of my chair and ran to my aunts and hugged them nearly knocking them over. They both laughed at me and pulled me away. "Ok let me look at ya. God baby girl you are looking more and more like our mother." Hannah said. I smiled at her and nodded my head. I got all of her, from her hair, her eyes and some of her facials as well. I say I am aunt Hannah twin because she also looks like grandma. Sometimes I wish she was my mother, maybe then I wouldn't have such a complicated life. Sadly we never got to meet my grandmother due to her dying in a fire all those years ago. But oh how that would have been amazing. 

"Uncle Milo!" I heard Troy say coming from down stairs. 

"What am I chopped liver?" I heard my uncle Jacob say laughing. 

"You are certainly not, I am happy you are here." My mom said giving him a hug. I went and hug my uncle Milo and he ruffled my hair making me growl, he knows I hate that. I tried fixing it when I went and hugged uncle Jacob but he didn't let me go, he put me over his shoulder making me scream in surprise; causing both my mates running in the kitchen frantic but stopped to see there was no danger.  They both started laughing as my uncle threw me on the couch and started playfully hitting me. We used to do this all the time play wrestle, and it was always the times when I needed it the most. To be stress free, just for a little. 

"Oh I got to get in on this!" Troy yelled jumping on Jacob who was already on top of me making me groan at the weight. 

"Oh god, you both are so heavy!" I grumped. 

"You got to love a good dog pile sis!" Troy said laughing not even attempting to get off. 

"Ohh get off will ya." I grunted.

"Nah this is really comfortable, don't you think Troy?" My uncle Jacob asked. 

"Yes I believe you are right, this is a very comfy couch." Troy replied. 

"ohh, if that is how its going to be. dimittunt!" I chanted. 

They both lifted off of me and was dropped on the floor near me with a loud thud. 

"Oh fucking hell, I forget sometimes you kids have magic." Jacob grunted. I laughed standing up from the couch sticking my tongue at them walking over to Magnus but didn't see James anywhere. "Where's James?" I asked. 

"Oh he went with your uncle somewhere, some Alpha business to take care of." He told me pulling me in for a kiss causing me to laugh. 

"So this is your mate your mother told me about. It is nice to meet you Alpha James." I nearly busted out laughing seeing Magnus trying to keep a straight face. I turned around to see uncle Jacob reaching out his hand for Magnus to take. He took it but looked at me. "Ariel, you gonna tell him?" Magnus asked. 

"Tell me what?" Jacob wondered looking at me. 

"Well this isn't...." 

"Ariel enough." My mother warned. I looked over at her and gave her a challenged look. 

"This is Magnus everyone my true mate, and James the Alpha is my second mate surprise I have two mates." I told him despite every stern look and denial my mother gave. 

Everyone looked at me in absolute shock, I figured mom would have told them after everyone found out yesterday. 

"Since when do you have two mate?" My aunt Hannah and Uncle Jacob asked at the same time. 

"Well I guess my mother didn't tell you. Shows what you really think about it mother. I got two mates ok, and I love both of them very much, and that is not going to change. So it is best if you accepted that." I said grabbing Magnus hand taking him outside.