Chapter 18

In the morning you woke up early to take a shower and make breakfast for you and Trey before heading out. Yesterday you had spent the day at home to watch the Semi-finals with Trey.

"Alright and remember there are plenty of snacks in the fridge and cabinets if you get hungry," You said to Trey at the door.

"You worry way to much, The breakfast that you made will be just fine," Trey said.

"I think it is a healthy dose of worrying," you replied," besides who knows how long the finals will last! I could be there all day."

"I'll be okay Y/n," Trey reassured.

"Alright," you sighed softly.

"Now go support Yuma!" Trey exclaimed.

"Right," you nodded.

You made your way to Heartland stadium. It was already packed with so many people.

"Y/N!"

You looked over to see Tori and the others.

"Where's Trey?" Tori asked.

"At home with Arlo. He told me to come and support Yuma," you said. "That and I have another mission."

"Another mission huh?" Tori hummed.

"Yeah don't worry about it though," you hummed.

"Come on you chatter bots we have to get good seats!" Bronk exclaimed.

"Right coming!" you and Tori exclaimed as you caught up with the others.

You had pretty good seats, they had a perfect view of the arena. You sat next to Tori. The first match was Yuma against Shark. Shark seemed completely out of it while Yuma was just as full of life as ever.

"Shark seem off to you?" You asked Tori.

"He does," Tori nodded.

"I hope he's okay," you muttered.

"Yeah," Tori nodded.

Turns out Shark was being possessed by Number 32, but Yuma was able to break it and win the duel.

Next up was Vetrix and Kite.

"Come on Kite, you got this," you said. Yuma accompanied Kite back out to the duel field

You watched in anticipation.

And to your disappointment...

Kite lost.

He was taken away in a Heartland helicopter.

"Please help him, Y/n!" You could hear Hart yell to you. 

"Kite!" You exclaimed as you jumped up.

Tori and the others jumped at the sudden outburst.

"Hey sit down! I can't see!" The person behind you yelled. You didn't mean to but you glared back at them and they instantly shrunk down.

"I gotta go," you said and made your way to the stairs.

"I know you can do it." Hart's words played in your head.

You ran down the stairs. 

You jumped down into the arena just as it got to the ground. Yuma and Astral looked surprised to see you.

"Good luck Yuma, you got this. Kick Vetrix's ass," You said and gave him a quick hug. You then leaned down in front of Orbital.

"I need you to get me to Kite," you said.