2.hellfire

3rd person pov:

Dustin slightly opens his mouth, seconds away from talking about moving hellfire. When suddenly Eddie interrupts him. "What if anything do you guys know about Zee" the group look taken aback, confused on why the topic of conversation was not hellfire. "Go go on, you first" Eddie says pointing towards a random boy besides him. "Well she's pretty scary" he says not knowing much to say. "I also heard that she has a tattoo on her chest that says 'Freaks only' but I think that's just a rumour" the boy adds.

"Well that's not helpful" Eddie says looking over at the boys. At his table. "You Mike, Dustin. She's always hanging around with you losers what do you know about her?" Eddie questions.

"Well her names Zee, she's 18 years old and a scorpio , she lives alone. Because her parents are dead, she has no siblings favourite colours are Black and green. And a favourite food is lasagna. Mike says recollecting every detail he can think off. When Dustin adds... "she's currently single, she has 6 tattoos and 9 piercings, she moved her at the age of 15 and never speaks about her past. She's pretty close with Steve Harrington and max. And she was once bullied for being ugly and then she had a sort of glow up." Dustin says adding what he too recalls of the girl.

"Right thank you that's very interesting. I think I am going to have a talk with her in a bit. What we're you going to say Dustin before I interrupted you. "Well seeing as we spoke about monsters , Lucas has to do his uh balls in laundry baskets game so... he won't be able to make it to hellfire tonight" Dustin says laughing awkwardly. "And I know that there's no way that we can beat your sadistic campaign without him, so me and Mike were Uh thinking and talking and we were thinking, that we could postpone hellfire?"

The table suddenly goes mental and people are yelling left right and centre.

Normal pov:

"Shut up" Eddie yelled causing most of the cafeteria to halter, Eddies voice is raised and it is clear to be heard by zee whose sitting only a few tables away. "You're saying that Sinclair's been taken my the dark side" Eddie says whisper shouting. "Uh something like that" Mike states looking down at his plate avoiding eddies eyes. Eddie throws a small pretzel at the boys to which Dustin replied with "Jesus Christ".

I blank out the rest of what eddies saying trying to avoid all chances of loosing myself to D&D. Suddenly Eddie stand up from his seat and begins walking around his table in a little shimmy before sticking his middle finger straight up. His laughter fills the cafeteria, brightening the mood.he crouch's down on Mike and Dustins shoulders before launching them up from their seats and slumping them in the feet and pushing them to find a new person to substitute Lucas.

I grabbed my bags and headed towards the boys and asked them what happened. "Eddies making us find a sub for Lucas, which means he's not gonna postpone and Lucas can't play." He says sadness creeping into his emotions.

"Ill help you guys find a sub" i say politely. "Yeah okay good" Mike responds pulling me the Ben of my shirt and dragging me to a more secluded section of Hawkins high.

Mike pulls me down to the editorial section of the school and drags me into a room. "Nancy" he yells slamming the door into the wall before standing dead in his track, at least 20 eyes watched us as we walked down. I was unfazed but Mike was evidently uncomfortable. "Nancy hey! Umm do you wanna join hellfire tonight?" He chimes to which she grumbles and shoos him away. "Bye Nancy" I yell back to the girl. Annoying her seeing as she doesn't like me.

We walk past Dustin on the phone to someone likely trying to find a suitable substitute, I stick my thumb upwards asking if he has a lead. To which he replies with a downwards thumb. Damn he covered the phone so that the person on the other end couldn't hear
"Bloody Steve and his date Hayley" he says. "Heidi" I yell correcting him while walking by with Mike.