9. Skull rock

We leave the house after the spooky encounter that we faced. We got in Nancy's  car, as Nancy drives and robin sits in the passenger seat. Me, lucas and max are placed in the middle. And steve along with Dustin are sat in the back.

Lucas whose in the middle of me and max, helped to clean my cut on my face. Blood still spilled from my cheek. And my head pounded from the events we had faced.

"Not to be a wimp or anything but maybe can I sit in the car for this, visit. Cause it's really gonna suck!" Robin asks before Nancy shuts her down, however disagreeing and saying that "it'll be fine"

Robin insists that she mustn't go. " I can't stand to see those dull eyes of eddies break again" she further states.

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better!" Steve sounds from the back eating crisps with Dustin. "Stop eating all of eddies food" I yell snatching the crisps from Steve's hand. "Sorry sorry" he responds his hands in the air.

"Well my mum does, drowns her self in drinks" max points out emotionless and Lucas gives her a sad look. "Hey Eddie good news first this time... we got you some Dustin approved junk food and that six pack you requested." Robin exclaims in a child like voice to sound sarcastic "oh yeah and we found vecna, only the bad news is that he is in the other, darker, much scarier dimension, and the gate is close so we have no way of getting to him" she continues.

My mood becomes increasingly sadder as I realised the only moments I'll be spending with Eddie will be the times when he's desperate for food, realistically he's not going to get out of this and I'll probably never see him again because he'll be locked up

" his good news is that Zee and max are alive, he cared so much about that and he barely knows Max and Zee." Dustin adds talking to the group as a whole. " it's cause he's in loooovvee" Steve exaggerates as I whack him across the shoulder.

" we are one step closer to finding vecna. That's what we say. That's what's important." Nancy chimes from the front seat watching the road eagerly and cautiously. " See robin? Positive spin can make all the difference." Steve exasperates still eating the Pringles.

"Oh shit!" Nancy proclaims looking ahead as we see a collection of people lined around where Eddie was staying. Police cars everywhere. We Step out of the vehicle and see a police officer being interviewed. Where the fuck is Eddie!

" we have also identified a person of interest, Eddie Munson!" The officer reports. A single tear drops from my eye, knowing that everyone will be looking for him and he's probably all alone and sad.

Dustins cerebro goes off suddenly...
"Dustin, can you hear me? Zee?" Eddie questions sounding mortified. Dustin answers the cerebro making Eddie aware of our knowledge of him.

"Eddie. Holy shit!" Dustin exclaims whispering down the line. "Are you okay?" He questions again after Eddie doesn't respond. "Nah man, pretty.... Pretty goddam far from okay!" He says down the cerebro his voice crackling and broken.

"Where are you?" I ask down the phone in urgency needing to find him quickly. "Zee shit it's good to hear your voice! Err I'm at skull rock, you know it?" Eddie explains hoping that we know his location.
"Ah yeah that's near Cornwallis and— garret, yeah. I know where that is!" I beam down the phone excitedly.

I hand Dustin the cerebro and run to the car. "Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming." Dustin yells in determination.

After walking for about a mile me and Dustin begin to argue. " listen I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way." I yell desperate to reach Eddie. " it's North. I'm positive I checked the map!" Dustin responds not changing his direction. " sorry dude but I agree with Zee!" Steve agrees.