13.The plan

When my vision blurs itself, All I see is bright lights, am I in a hospital? What's going on? Nancy is to the right of me. Staring down at something. Something that I cannot see very clearly. That's when my vision returns.

It's a boy, and a man. The man is slowly tattooing his wrist as the boy grunts in pain. The man slowly placed down the needles, and I begin to see a slight formation of the letters '001'

This is my father! That boy whose much younger than myself in this place is my father he is 001. "All done!" The man speaks cutting me from my thought.

"Not so bad, was it?" He questions the boy whose sat frightened. However his voice changes and echos deeply. "See!" He continues.
"There's nothing to be afraid off!" He beams wiping the boys wrist again. My fathers wrist.

"Is there girls?" The man breathes looking straight towards me and Nancy. His eyes clouded and his face deprived from emotion. "Would you like to take a seat?" He asks as his voice distorts from before.

We look at each other and run. Straight out into the centre of the building. We pass by blood stained walls and floors. The images haunt us. In the distant a faint scream is heard "what the fuck was that!" I yell terrified as we turn back on ourselves.

While running we spot a door barricaded off and head that way "help me!" Nancy asks as she begins tearing down the wooden planks. "Son of a bitch!" I yell as the logs drop to the ground.

"NANCY... ZEE!" Vecna stutters as we pause and turn around slowly. His dark demeanoured self eruptions from the shaddows. Slowly walking towards us, step by step.

"Whag are you doing?" He questions sort of genuinely. "It's not time for you too leave!" He breathes out inches away from us. Nancy gasps as she grabs my hand and pulls me away as we try break down the once barricaded door.

He continues walking slowly towards us. Each step louder than before. "I would like very much to show you where I am going" he continues before I push the last plank, revealing another room. Which Was that not the exit.

A clock chimes in my ears as I slowly cover them. "Take a seat" the man from before states again as the room feels tense. The lights go out and re-emerge again. Nancy is tied to a chair while I'm tied to the wall where I'm forced to watch.

Our bodies held in place with tentacles. She struggles in its grasp as she quivers in fear. I scream excruciatingly loud as I watch my father stomp towards my friend. In response to this, he snaps his fingers towards me and a large vine covers itself around my mouth.

Vecna breaths deeply as Nancy quivers in fear. He sits down closer to her as she looks up to him with trembling lips. "I want you to tell eleven, I want you to tell her everything you see" he bellows before lifting his thin slimy hands above her face.

I grumble in exhaustion wondering what he's going to do.

Although I am not in nancys position, I can clearly see the images that her vision portrays. "No!" I scream as I see Nancy in pain, she screams continuously as the visions that vecna places on us continue.

A loud chime errups my ears as my head snaps to Nancy's. What is happening. "Tell her!" Vecna exclaims looking down on the girl.
"NO" she exasperatingly replies mocking him.

"Tell her everything!" He breathes out before everything goes black. I open my eyes and jump back in fear. Steve catches Nancy who drops to the ground below us "hey woah woah woah woah" Steve whispers as he clutches the girl. I stumble for a few moments before catching my balance on a metal cabinet.

"It's okay, it's okay!" Steve says to the both of us as we catch our breaths. We climb our way up the rope and sit inside of eddies trailer. We quickly scurry out and head to max's place. I am placed silently to the right of Dustin next to Eddie.