Part 2 - I will always remember...

*Skips to fashion show*

I get dressed in the stuff I am wearing and wait, as I wait I see who our guest singer is; Anne Marie. I like her nice songs as my friend Lana walks over to me wearing something similar but different colors. "Hey, did Harry say he was going to be here?" she asks me, she has always wanted to meet him, and she of course also wants to date him. "I told all the boys not to come, so no, they shouldn't be here, but knowing them and never listening to me, they will probably be near the front watching," I say as I hear Anne Marie about to start singing. I hear the first half of the song before I walk out. 2002. Her most popular song, of course, I have always liked her music and at one point had a bit of a crush on her but it was nothing. As I walk out onto the stage I get self-conscious as I feel all eyes go on me, oh god.

I close my eyes and all of that suddenly drops when I feel someone grab onto my hand. Anne, I instantly feel calm and relaxed but simultaneously excited. She spins me around and lets my hand go, as she does this she winks at me, and a little butterfly in my stomach flutters.

I get off the stage and go change and walk out onto the stage, the rest consists of me changing and walking. After the show the boys come up to me as I walk out with Lana, "you were amazing Nance" I hear Niall say, "yeah you were great!" Harry says and just like that I look behind me and Lana dies metaphorically, and starts sweating. Oh god, no please no.

"H-Hi H-H-Harry" Lana stutters out, "Ok I am uncomfortable" I mumble but start to introduce them "Harry this is Lana, Lana this is THE Harry Styles, you wont shut up about" I say slightly annoyed, with that she blushes and Harry replies "Hi?" He say looking at me with a questioned look. "I'll explain later" I mouth and Harry gives Lana a hug, she melts (not literally) and we go to start walking to the boys car.

I get stopped again by a tap on the shoulder by someone, me instantly thinking it was Lana said..."What do you want an autograph, for him to follow you on Instagram or twitter, or even better do you want his phone number?!" I asked really annoyed and sarcastic. "Um sorry no I don't want any of those from anyone, I was just wondering if you were alright?" she asks. I turn around and see Anne Marie staring at me, "Oh um sorry, I thought you were someone else, yeah I am ok" I say awkwardly. "Oh yeah I just wanted to check because on the stage you looked freaked out" she asks concerned.

"Oh no yeah I just get self conscious and stage fright" I say embarrassed, "Not a very good combination for a model is it" she says sarcastically "well I am glad your fine, I just wanted to check, nice meeting you, bye" she says "yeah you too and thanks again" I say as she walks off.

"What was that about" Niall asks as I get into the car, "Oh nothing, now I am starving, and cold" I complain as Niall hugs me close. I fall asleep in the car and wake as we pull into the driveway to the house "come on, your awake, walk your own ass inside" he say tiredly. "But why cant you carry mee, pleaseee Nialler!!" I say with a baby voice, "fineee" he says as he lifts me up and into the house.

NOTE: I do not write Smut, and I don't want to, if one of you (if anyone reads) comes up with a good reason to write smut, I will then get my friends to do it cause I'm not.  

~Eli