'IDGAF' Dua Lipa

Ok so I have some weird music taste. 

HARRY'S POV!!!!

"Oh really?" I ask her raising my eyebrows, remembering damn well what Niall had told me about Nancy, we spoke for the rest of the night and then went to bed at 7 o'clock in the morning, but she didn't actually tell me who it was, she kept avoiding the question, even after I told her about the Louis thing. 

In the morning Niall walks up to me "I heard you and Nancy talking last night, you didn't tell her anything about what I told you did you?" Niall says concerned, I am disappointed in Niall, he thought I would actually do that to him. "No I didn't tell her about your problem, I told her about my thing and she told me she has a little bit of a crush on someone too" I say matter of factly, "really?! that's amazing for you, did she tell you who she has this crush on?!" Niall says desperately. 

Nancy walks into where we are having breakfast and we quiet down so she didn't hear us. "No she didn't tell me, but you might have a chance, yeah" I say as Niall gets excited. Nancy walks over to talk to us because none of the other boys are awake, "hey guys, what are we talking about here?" she says absolutely oblivious to the fact the Niall was staring at her, she can be very blind in that way. 

The whole day we didnt have interviews so we just dragged our feet around the apartment, we watched of course some movies, Grease, Toy Story, and Dear John, during the movies Niall and Nancy were cuddled up at the edge of the couch, everything was going fine. "You too would make a cute couple you know?" Liam says, ffs he couldnt just keep his mouth shut. 

When Liam says this an now uncomfortable Nancy moves away from Niall and Niall gives Liam the death glare. The whole situation was interupted by Louis "hey Hazza, come with me to get more popcorn, yeah?" he looks into my eyes, omg he has such blue eyes, I can feel everyones eyes on me as I stare into Louis eyes, I clear my throat and look down at my knees "U-um yeah we'll be back" I say as I get up and follow Louis. 

"You know whats going on between Niall and Nance?" he asks, I couldnt resist "oh ok, well so I had a talk with Niall, he admitted he had feelings for Nancy, I then had a talk with Nancy, I admitted I loved you, she told me she had a crush on someone and I then told Niall that that was probably him and he probably had a chance, but judging by the look on her face just then, no its not Niall" I say really quickly, as I go through what I just said in my head I realise I said I was in love with Louis. 

I pray to god and whatever else is out there Louis other, ignores my comment, doesnt hear it or just doesnt say aything. 

Ok so I have something brilliant coming up, I feel like its gonna be short but I dont know?
~Eli