Part 4 - They don't know about us

I actually didn't end up going to the party, because I totally forgot that I was going, so I spent the night updating my social media. I posted an old picture of Niall and me when we were in primary school.

The next day I was sitting on the couch when Niall burst into the room "We have an award show to go to, you can either come with us or sit at home by yourself" he said sitting down with a jump. "Nah I'll come with you, it could be a fun, random question, does Harry have anyone to take?" I say curiously, trying to make a date for Lana. "No probably not, and it's tomorrow!" he says complaining, "I think I know someone who might be happy to go on such short notice, I'll call her up!" I say as I get up to go call Lana.

"Ok yeah all settled, tell Harry to pick her up at 5:00 right here," I say walking back into the room. "Oh wow you have everything planned!" he says getting up to get food from the kitchen. For the rest of the day, we watched movies like Toy Story and other Disney movies. 

The next day comes around quickly and before I know it Lana is squealing in my ear about going to the award show with Harry. I finish my makeup and get my dress on, it's silver with turquoise patterns, I have to admit it looked a little off on the rack, but once I put it on it looked great, I then slipped on some silver heels. 

Lana finishes getting ready too when we hear Niall greet Harry at the door, and we start to walk downstairs. "W-Wow, I'm sorry what was your name again?!" Harry asks not taking his eyes off of Lana, I snort loudly and start pissing myself laughing. I get a quick glare from Harry followed by a death glare from Lana. Niall clears his throat to make it less awkward, it didn't help though, we all pile into the car and see Harry in the corner looking sad, Louis with his girlfriend Eleanor, Zayn with Perrie (from little mix yes) and Liam with Danielle. 

"What's wrong with Harry and Louis, they don't look very happy?" I whisper to Niall on the way there, "have I not told you yet?!" he says back to me with a nervous expression, "Niall?!" I say before he cuts me off, "oh look we are here!" he says as we pull up to the building. He isn't very good at keeping secrets or changing subjects but I'll deal with that convocation later. We get out of the car, Harry and Lana first, which caused a big scream from fans outside then goes Zayn and Liam with Perrie and Danielle attached to each of the boys, Louis and Eleanor, then Niall and I.

"Are you and Niall dating?", "You're just using my Nialler for fame!", With all these comments being made and questions being asked, I answer the first one "Niall and I are not together, we are just friends and I like it that way," I say a little too quickly as Niall's head kind of drops and he becomes sad. 

Better in length than the shorter ones but still quite crappy. This is what happens when you give a dyslexic depressed teenager with comprehension difficulties a slight chance to fulfil a childhood dream of becoming a writer. 

-Eli