7.GOING BACK

Chapter -07
Taehyung looked at Jungkook 's sleeping face.
He was looking so peaceful. Jungkook was sleeping on the couch.
Taehyung gently touched Jungkook's face. Taehyung still couldn't believe how could he fall for someone like this.
Taehyung needed to leave. He knew he couldn't leave if kookie gave him his big doe eyes. So Taehyung decided that he's gonna leave when Jungkook was sleeping.
"I'm so sorry for leaving like this,bun. I promise I'll come back," Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's forehead softly. Then he went to the door. He looked at Jungkook again then left finally.

Jungkook looked at the bed with a blank face but his mind was racing with so many thoughts.
"He left. He left too," Jungkook thought.
"Hyungie will come back. Hyungie loves kookie," kookie said crying.
Jungkook didn't say anything. He didn't want to make kookie more sad. Usually kookie never liked anyone but for some reason he really liked that boy.
"Now,I can go back to my normal life again," Jungkook thought sighing.

"Young master, you're here," a man in his early thirties bowed to Taehyung.
Taehyung didn't say anything and went inside the room.
"Taehyung -ah,thank God, you're alright," Taehyung brother,Kim Namjoon hugged him as soon as he entered the room. But Taehyung didn't hug Namjoon back. Namjoon noticed his brother's bad mood.
"Taehyung -ah, what happened?" Namjoon asked.
Taehyung didn't say anything. He sat down.
"Those idiots are becoming really annoying. What do you want to do about it, hyung?" Taehyung asked. There's a cold killing intent in Taehyung's eyes. Namjoon looked at his brother carefully. Though he and his brothers grew up in a Mafia family, they're taught self control. They didn't like to kill people. But watching his brother like this, Namjoon could sense his brother's thirst for blood. It's the first time Namjoon saw his baby brother like this. He didn't like it. If it wasn't for his father,he wouldn't have let Taehyung join the Mafia.
"Taehyung -ah,what happened? Tell hyung," Namjoon said softly.
Taehyung looked at his brother. His brother,Kim Namjoon was the Mafia king of Seoul city. None in Korea was more powerful than his brother.
Taehyung gave his brother a smile.
"Hyung,I met someone," Taehyung said smiling brightly.
Namjoon also smiled.
"He's the cutest," Taehyung said. Namjoon didn't say anything.
"Did you tell him about you?" Namjoon asked.
"He gussed that I'm in the Mafia. But I didn't tell him anything," Taehyung said.
"Actually,he saved me. I was chased by them, hyung," Taehyung said.
"Someone told them that you're going there," Namjoon said. There's a killing intent in his eyes. But he quickly hid it. He would make the people feel hell in earth who deared to touch his brother.
"Taehyung -ah,you should go meet Appa and Eomma. They called Hoba many times," Namjoon said. There was a sadness in his eyes.
Taehyung looked at his brother. He sighed .
"I'll, hyung," he said.
Taehyung said bye to Namjoon and left the office. He was missing kookie so much. He really wanted to go back to him. But he knew people were watching him. He couldn't put Jungkook in danger.
"Hold on for a little bit,bun. I'll go back to you," Taehyung thought smiling.