17.JK

Chapter -17
"What the fuck!!" That's all
Taehyung thought.

He didn't know how to discribe the scene in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Jungkook was there.
Jungkook was sitting on a chair. There was a rope lying near his legs.
But that wasn't the problem.
Taehyung didn't know what to say or what to do.
More than ten men were lying on the floor of the room.
The whole room was bloody. To Taehyung who was used to bloody scene,it wasn't a big deal.
But what bother him was Jungkook sitting there.
There was a knife on Jungkook's hand.
The knife was still dripping blood. There was blood all over Jungkook's body.
Jungkook's black t-shirt became more deep because of the blood. Suddenly, Jungkook looked up and gave Taehyung a smile
That smile wasn't like anything Taehyung had ever seen.
It was pure evil. Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung couldn't recognize them. It was different from kookie's.

Kookie's eyes were like a galaxy. There were thousands stars there.

Jungkook's eyes seemed empty but not a bottomless pit.
Right now Jungkook's eyes looked so different.

The alluring peach flower eyes of Jungkook couldn't hide the malice within them.
While his pitch black eyes were serene like the black sea with no waves within there seemed to be a crazy storm brewing inside his eyes.
And that smile made Taehyung felt a chill inside his bones.
Taehyung never felt this afraid and that person who made him afraid was his love.

Taehyung understood why there wasn't many people outside.
Jungkook had already killed half of them.

Ten minutes earlier
Jungkook smiled listening to the sound outside. It's time. Jungkook twisted his knuckles and the rope fall down. It was very painful but Jungkook didn't feel anything. Jungkook stood up and went to the man who was guarding him. The man was so surprised looking at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and twisted the man's neck. The man fall down immediately.
Jungkook took a knife from the fallen man's body as the other man came forward to fight. Jungkook started to use his knife like he was a painting. His movements were so fast and agile that made people think that he's dancing. Less than five minutes,Jungkook killed more than ten people.
Jungkook was unhappy because none could give him a tough fight.
"Pathetic," Jungkook said looking at the bodies. He sat down on the chair and waited for that person to come.
"Hyungie will surely come," kookie said. Jungkook didn't say anything.

Present
Taehyung's body tensed when Jungkook got up and started to come closer to Taehyung.
Jungkook had a smile.
He walked slowly. Taehyung felt that Jungkook was like that he was hunting a prey.
His eyes were shining with excitement.

"You're really beautiful," Jungkook said touching Taehyung's cheek.
There was blood on Jungkook's hand.
Taehyung's cheek was painted with red blood as Jungkook touched them slowly.

Taehyung didn't know who that was.
Even his voice seemed different.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook laughed out loud. He looked at Taehyung with amusement.

"That boy is tough but he doesn't have the gut to kill anyone," Jungkook said touching Taehyung's neck.
His other hand went to Taehyung's waist.
He held Taehyung's waist tightly and brought Taehyung closer.

"Then who are you?" Taehyung asked.
His body was heating up from Jungkook's bold touch.

"I'm JK," JK said before kissing Taehyung.

It wasn't like the soft kiss they shared before.

JK kissed Taehyung hard. He bit Taehyung's lips.

"Open your mouth," JK said impatiently.
Taehyung opened his mouth obediently.

JK  pushed his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth.

"Jump," JK ordered pulling away for a moment.

Taehyung jumped and hooked his legs around Jungkook's torso.

JK held Taehyung's butt tightly. Taehyung moaned at the pain.

So intense,so hot,that lingering feeling...the hounding of his mouth cavity ,the inseparable tips of their tongues,an unreserved demand made from both of them to ohter like a beast that had been starving through winter.
In a state almost at the point of madness ,they feasted on their prey as if they wish nothing more than to become one with it.

JK lowered his head and licked Taehyung's neck,gnawing and  nibbing softly.
For his weakest point to be treated in such way by the other Taehyung seemed to feel as if JK was going to be bite down on him.
Like JK wanted to have all of him was trying his best to declare his ownership of him.

Those thoughts made Taehyung unable to resist the temptation while wave after wave of gushing rapids seemed to make it unbearable.

Taehyung breathed hard when JK let him breathe.

"You're really beautiful," JK said smiling again.
This time the smile didn't make Taehyung afraid. It made him feel cherished.

JK eyes also seemed to become soft.

Taehyung looked at him carefully.

He was JK.
Another part of Jungkook.

"Take good care of them for me. Ok,bub," JK said kissing Taehyung's forehead softly.

Taehyung nodded and gave JK a big smile.
He liked the unrestrained and bold JK.