BONUS CHAPTER-05

BONUS CHAPTER -05
MATURE CONTENT

🔞🔞🔞

"Taehyung-ah,are you alright?" Yongi asked Taehyung noticing him sweating very much.

Taehyung and Yongi came to meet an arm dealer in a pub.
It was one the pubs owned by Taehyung.

They were all talking about a deal.
Suddenly Yongi noticed Taehyung,not looking very good.

"Hyung,take me home," Taehyung said, trying to stand up.

Yongi held Taehyung hurriedly.

"Taehyung-ah, what happened?" Yongi asked again.

"Home. I need to go home, hyung," Taehyung said.

Yongi saw him biting his lips to control himself.

"Gentlemen, we'll continue another day. Please excuse us," Yongi said.

Yongi held Taehyung's shoulder and took him out.

Yongi called Sam to bring the car.

"Man, what happened?" Sam asked as he pulled the car in front of Yongi and Taehyung.

"Something was in the drink," Taehyung said as Yongi helped him to get inside the car.

"Drugs?" Sam asked, starting the car.

"Seemed like it. Taehyung-ah,are you okay? Should we take you to the hospital?" Yongi asked watching Taehyung sweating too much.

"It's okay, hyung. Just take me home," Taehyung said, trying to loosen up his tie.

"I wanna enjoy with your boyfriend. Very nice," Sam said, laughing out loud.

"Fiance," Taehyung said softly.

"What?" Sam asked as he couldn't hear it.

"He's my fiance," Taehyung said,a little louder this  time.

Even Yongi laughed hearing that.

"What happened? Hyungie,are you hurt? Hyungie, what happened?" Jungkook asked in worry when he saw Taehyung coming in with the help of Yongi.

"You should take him to your room," Sam said laughing.

"Hyungie? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, ignoring Sam.

"I'm alright,bun. Don't let kookie out, baby," Taehyung said.
His throat felt so dry.
He was trying to control his body since he felt the drug first.
But now in front of Jungkook,he felt more and more hot.

"Will anyone tell me what happened?" Jungkook asked in frustration.

"It's okay, Jungkook-ah. Taehyung was drugged," Yongi said.

"What? Drugged? Then,why didn't you guys take him to the hospital. Hyungie,let's go. Let's go to the hospital," Jungkook said, taking Taehyung from Yongi's hand.

"Bun, it's okay. Take deep breaths," Taehyung said, trying to soothe Jungkook.

Sam felt amazed watching them interact.

"Jungkook-ah,it's not some deadly drug," Yongi said in embarrassement.
He didn't know how to say something like that to Jungkook who was looking at him with those innocent big doe eyes.

"Kid,go back," Jungkook heard JK before he could say anything.

Naturally, JK understood what kind of drug it was from watching Taehyung's reaction.

Before Yongi could say anything else,he saw Jungkook holding Taehyung in bridal style and taking him towards the stairs.

"JK?" Taehyung asked.