52.

Chapter -52
🔞🔞🔞

"Ah, JK," Taehyung moaned uncontrollably as JK kissed and bit Taehyung's neck.
JK ignored Taehyung and continued to mark Taehyung as his.

Sometimes, JK went crazy to think that maybe one day Taehyung could leave him. This mere thought made JK lose his mind.
JK looked at Taehyung who was lying on the bed with his dress half torn.
JK thought he should make a cage and looked Taehyung up so he could be the only one to see Taehyung's beauty.

Taehyung noticed JK's black and dark eyes.
Taehyung sighed thinking that his beloved was once again having those useless thoughts.
Taehyung didn't mind though. He himself had those thoughts. He knew he was obsessed with Jungkook but he wasn't afraid because he knew Jungkook was obsessed with him too.

Taehyung got up and hooked his arms around JK's neck.

"JK," Taehyung called in a low,lewd voice.

JK thought Taehyung was the devil. This little devil was whispering to him and making his mind go crazy.

JK held Taehyung's jaw tightly and kissed Taehyung hard.

Taehyung tried to kiss JK back but he couldn't keep up with JK's strength. Taehyung thought his whole body became soft like a mud,there was no strength left in them.

JK hurriedly torn Taehyung's rest of the clothes and started to kiss Taehyung's whole body.

Taehyung just lied under JK. His whole body trembled feeling hot and bothered.

This time it all felt different. JK was rougher than the last time. Last time, JK took his time to appreciate Taehyung's beauty. But this time,he wasn't patient enough.

JK thought only when he connected with Taehyung in the most intimate way,he would have peace of mind. Only when he confirmed that only he could Taehyung this way he could be happy.

JK lowered his head and started to lick Taehyung's hole to prepare Taehyung quickly.

But he couldn't hold back anymore.

JK hurriedly got above Taehyung and took off his pants.

His big angry dick came out.
Taehyung licked his lips in hunger.

"Hurry up," Taehyung said impatiently. He couldn't wait anymore.

JK gave a loud and hearty chuckle. His sweetheart never failed to amaze him. Here he thought he would scare Taehyung off because of his hunger. But it seemed that the hunger they felt was mutual.

JK slowly pushed his dick inside Taehyung.
He groaned at the tightness.

"Fuck," Taehyung cursed at the heavenly feeling.

He loved when he and Jungkook were connected the  most intimate way.

Taehyung kissed JK as JK pounded on Taehyung hard and fast.

Soon,the room became full of men hormones and sound of skin clapping.

"Ahh, I'm going to cum," Taehyung said.

"Cum,bae. Cum for me," JK said.

"JK," Taehyung called and cummed hard.

But he couldn't take a breathe cause JK continud to pound on him.

"I love you,bae," JK said smiling brightly as he cummed inside Taehyung.

Taehyung could only smile as he welcomed all of JK's love without hesitation.