11.JIMIN

Chapter -11
"What? How could they get him? Are all your people this useless? Idiots, forget about him.
It's good that he didn't know anything.Don't do anything for now. I'll tell you when to do something," a man said with anger.
He cut the call. He took a deep breath to clam himself down.
He was risking his own life but those idiots couldn't even do one thing right.

"I need kill him before he says anything," he thought and left the place in hurry.

He didn't notice someone was listening to him.
The other man came out of the door.

"Hyung was right," he thought smiling coldly.

Namjoon was looking at some papers when Jin came into the room.
Namjoon didn't notice him and Jin didn't disturb him.
Jin stood on the door and looked at Namjoon.
Namjoon was wearing glasses which made him look more handsome.
Jin looked at Namjoon's focused look.
Jin licked his lips subconsciously. Namjoon looked so hot.
His blue suit and white shirt made Jin wanted to eat him up whole.

"Yo, hyung,why are you standing here?" A low pitch voice called Jin waking him up from his daydream. Jin looked at the boy annoyed.

The boy was Park Jimin.
Park Jimin was the spy of their gang. Short and petite Park Jimin was slith like a snake.
No one knew how could he go and come out without anyone noticing. Without it,Jimin had a great ability of seduction. He could know anything without even trying.

Namjoon looked at the door hearing jimin's voice.

"Hyung," Namjoon called Jin with a sweet smile.

Jimin actually wanted to report something to Namjoon but now watching Namjin like that he knew he couldn't talk about work now. So he left quickly as Jin went closer to Namjoon.

Jimin sighed at his bad luck today. After leaving Namjoon's office Jimin came down.
But he saw Yongi and Hoseak making out on the couch.
He felt embarrassed watching his brother and his boyfriend like this. Jung Hoseak was jimin's brother. Hoseak's parents adopted Jimin when he was only one.
Jimin never saw his biological parents.
But he was lucky to have such loving family.

"This two hyungs," Jimin thought.
Yongi and Hoseak were such couple who couldn't keep their hands to themselves.
Jimin always wondered why his brothers were like this.
He asked his best friend, Taehyung.

"It's really something that you can't control. It's really hard to keep your hands to yourself when you want to be close to the other person all the time. This sort of physical touch can make you feel secure. It's just a expression of love. I don't think it's a bad thing," Taehyung said smiling.

Jimin understood it.
He wished he'd someday find someone who would make him feel like that too.

Jimin sighed and left without disturbing his brothers.