57.

Chapter -57

"Hyungie, hyungie," Jin heard Jungkook whispering as he drove the car to the mansion.

"Hyungie is here,bun," Taehyung whispered softly.

Jin was really confused about the whole thing.
Jin didn't know why Jungkook was crying like a baby. Or what happened in the cafe? Or who was the woman sitting in front of Jungkook in the cafe.

"Bun,my bun," Taehyung said softly as he took kookie in their room.

"Hyungie," Jungkook called.

"What happened,bun?" Taehyung asked noticing Jungkook.

"I met my mother," Jungkook said.

Taehyung got angry as soon as he heard Jungkook's answer.

"What does she want?" Taehyung asked trying clam himself down.

"I don't know. I didn't talk to her," Jungkook said.

"Tell me everything,bun," Taehyung said lying on the bed and hugging Jungkook tightly.
Jungkook snuggled closer to Taehyung.

"Jimin hyung took me out to have lunch. Then someone called and hyung had to leave. Jimin hyung wanted to drop me home but I wanted to finish the food before leaving. After I finished the food,kookie wanted to have ice cream and muffin. So I had to wait a little bit longer. But suddenly,she came and sat in front of me. Before I could say or do anything,kookie came out because he was very scared," Jungkook said calmly.

Taehyung frowned thinking Jungkook's mother coming to see Jungkook without any ulterior motive.

"Don't worry, baby. Hyungie will protect you," Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's forehead softly.

Jungkook smiled a little.

Taehyung thought about why Jungkook's mother was out of the prison this time. According to his knowledge,she should be still be in the prison.

"Bun,can I tell the hyungs about kookie and JK?" Taehyung asked.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook becoming tensed immediately.

"If you don't want to, that's alright," Taehyung said hurriedly not to make Jungkook sad.

"I want to tell them so if there is any emergency,they can help you,bun," Taehyung explained.

"It's okay. You can tell them, hyungie," Jungkook said.

Jungkook was living in the mansion for more than six months.
In this whole time,all of them took great care of Jungkook.

The warm and soft Jin hyung who liked to cook for Jungkook.
The smart and elegant Namjoon hyung who had answer of every question.
The cool and savage Yongi hyung who would just say the right thing in the right time to comfort Jungkook
The sunny and hyper active Hoseak hyung who would always make Jungkook happy.
The tiny and funny Jimin hyung would always stick to Jungkook and take care of Jungkook.

Jungkook thought about the five warm heated and simple people who had become Jungkook's family now and Jungkook was ready to share his weakness with them.

"They'll never judge you,bun," Taehyung said.
Jungkook knew that too.

"Sing for me, hyungie," Jungkook said acting like a baby.

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead and both eyes.

"Look like a winter bear
You sleep so happily.
Look like a blue parrot
Wish you come fly to me.

I wish you good night, good night.

Imagine your face
Say hello to me.
All bad days are nothing to me with you.

Sleep like a winter bear
Sleep like a winter bear,"

Soon, Taehyung's deep and warm voice filled the whole room.

Jungkook went to sleep with a big smile on his face listening to Taehyung's soothing voice.