35.PAST: DEVIL

SOME BLOODY SCENE AHEAD
MIGHT BE DISTURBING TO SOME PEOPLE

Chapter -35
"Hello, Jungkook," said the boy in the mirror.
He looked exactly like Jungkook but he was so different. He wasn't weak and soft like Jungkook. He was strong. He saved Jungkook.
"Hello, hyung," Jungkook said.
"So,how does it feel to be finally free?" The boy in the mirror said laughing.
A little smile also bloomed on Jungkook's face.
"It feels so damn good," Jungkook said and the boy laughed out right.
"Don't worry,kid. I'll always protect you two," the boy said and Jungkook believed him.

Jungkook thought about what actually had happened that day.
Jungkook came back home and his mom sent a total stranger to his room. His mom knew exactly what he had gone through as a kid. Still she did it.
Jungkook was feeling helpless. He didn't know what to do. Everything was coming back. Every little thing about that day came back. That old storage room,that darkness,that helplessness,that fear,that anger, Jungkook could feel them once again.
But this time,his superhero,his dad wasn't here to save him.
Jungkook held his chair tightly as the whole room started to spin.
That man was coming closer to Jungkook.
Suddenly the expression on Jungkook's face changed.

That man who was coming closer to Jungkook noticed Jungkook's sudden change of expression. He was actually enjoying Jungkook's frightened expression. He felt adrenaline rushing inside him. He felt the thril of hunting. But Jungkook's sudden change made him confused.
Jungkook looked at the man and gave him a smile.
The man suddenly felt afraid. His body sensed it before his brain. His body stopped moving.
Jungkook slowly started to walk towards the man looking at with the same smile the whole time.
The man realized that he read the situation wrong. He thought he was the hunter but he was so wrong. He had come to the hunter's dungeon all by himself. He wanted to run away but his body seemsed to be frozen on his spot.

Jungkook walked towards the man leisurely. Like a Panther walking towards it's prey that had no chance to escape.

"I must say,my dear mother has gone beyond my expectations," Jungkook said.
"I never thought she'd ever think about selling me," he continued.
"Yes,it was really your mother. It was her plan," he man said.
"It's impressive," Jungkook said as he took a knife from his drawer.
Jungkook liked to cook. So his dad gave him a knife as a present. Jungkook never thought he'd use that knife like this.
The man finally took the chance and ran towards the door.

"Open the door," he screamed banging on the door.
Jungkook's mom who was drinking sitting on the couch startled hearing the loud noise. She thought it was Jungkook who was banging on the door. So she didn't open the door.
The man saw Jungkook coming really close to him.
Jungkook was holding the knife with a sinister smile.

"Open the door,you wrached woman," the man said.
"Ahh," he screamed when the knife cut on his right leg.
"Please, let me go," the man begged as Jungkook cut on his left leg making the man fall on the ground.

This time Jungkook's mom realized that the voice was different from Jungkook's. So she hurriedly opened the door and saw the man lying on the floor.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook's mom said when she saw Jungkook holding the knife. Blood was dripping out of the knife.
"Oh,this. Nothing much,just playing," Jungkook said smiling.

Jungkook's mom never thought Jungkook would do something like this.
"Don't come close," she said going backwards.
"Don't worry, mother dear. I'm not going to hurt you," Jungkook said as he came close to his mom.
"Hold it," Jungkook ordered handing the knife to his mom.
"Cut him if you don't want me to cut you," Jungkook said as he brought a chair and sat down.
"What?" Jungkook's mom said in a shaky voice.
"You don't want to hurt him? Oww, that's so sweet," Jungkook said in a sugary voice.
Jungkook's mom was so afraid. She had never seen Jungkook like this. It seemed that it was a totally different person,he wasn't her son.

"Come on,cut his throat," Jungkook said impatiently shaking his hands.
Jungkook's mom's hands were shaking. She cut the man's throat slightly who screamed in pain.
"Well done. Do it again," Jungkook said enjoying the show.
Jungkook mom started to cut the man. First as she cut the man's throat,the man stopped moving and screaming.
Gradually, Jungkook's mom started to cut the man like crazy. She started to cry but didn't dare to stop her hands.

"That's enough," Jungkook said.
"Look,what have you created,mother," Jungkook said coming closer to his mom.

Jungkook's mom saw the bloody scene. The man was dead. He was covered in hundreds of cuts.
"I didn't do it," Jungkook's mom said crying like crazy.
She looked at the bloody knife on her hands. She just killed a man.

"Yes,you did it. You just killed the man. Look carefully. It's the real you. You're a monster," Jungkook's soft voice ringed through her brain. Like felt like the devil's whisper.
That's right. She was a monster.
Jungkook's mom also passed out due to the stress.

Jungkook went inside his room. He took a shower then bruned down his bloody dress.
Then he went back to the park. One of his neighbors saw Jungkook there.
After like half an hour later, Jungkook went back to home. Then went to the elderly couple's home.

"Thank you for saving me," Jungkook said looking in the mirror.
The boy in the mirror gave him a smile.