14.TAKEN

Chapter -14
"No," Taehyung said in fear when he saw Jungkook's apartment's lock broken.
Taehyung went inside in hurry. Everything was same like in the morning when Taehyung left.
Only Jungkook wasn't there. Jungkook didn't like to go outside much.
He always stayed at home. But now he wasn't there
.
Taehyung went to dinning table where he found a note.

Taehyung smiled coldly as he read the note," Call me if you want back your toy."

Taehyung's eyes shone with killing intent. He would kill that bastard.

"Taehyung -ah," Hoeask called Taehyung running into the room.

"Hyung,what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.
He was surprised seeing Hoseak here.
Taehyung actually hadn't told anyone about Jungkook. Only Jimin knew.

"Namjoon -ah  told me to look after you after that night. Are you alright?" Hoseak said.

"Hyung,do you remember what you told me before I joined the Mafia?" Taehyung asked Hoseak.
Hoseak became a little confused.

"You said people who have weakness shouldn't join the Mafia," Taehyung said.
Hoseak didn't say anything.

"And I said good thing that I don't have any weakness,"Taehyung added.

"Hyung,they have found my weakness," Taehyung said.

Hoseak was afraid watching Taehyung's eyes.
He had never seen Taehyung like this.

"Let's go, hyung," Taehyung said leaving. Hoseak followed Taehyung.

"You got him? Good job. Don't do anything till I tell you," the man said over the phone smiling. L
He cut the call and looked out the glass wall.

"I got you now,Kim Taehyung," the man thought.

Jungkook groaned as he left pain in his hands and legs.
Jungkook was playing game when someone broke into his apartment. Jungkook passed out before he could do anything.
Now he woke up tied up in a chair. There was a man in front of Jungkook talking to the phone.

"Ok,boss. I understand," the man said.

Jungkook understood that he was caught by the Mafia.
Most probably the people who was chasing Taehyung that night, caught him.
He caught him so that they could blackmail Taehyung.

That man was busy talking to phone so he couldn't see Jungkook's face which held a smirk.
Jungkook's eyes truned more black then usual.
His black pupils dilated with excitement.
He was eager to kill.
His eyes looked like a Panther who was getting ready to hunt.
Those people mistook the Hunter to be a prey and they had to face a huge price for that mistake.

"Kookie, don't be afraid," Jungkook said.

"Ok, hyung," kookie said.
Jungkook's face had a smile that could make people shiver in fear. That man was still talking to the phone totally unaware of the Storm that was about to come.