30.GOOD MORNING

Chapter -30
"Good morning,love," Taehyung heard JK's sliky voice when he woke up.

"You're still here," Taehyung said smiling brightly.

"Why? You know that kid gonna be super embarrassed if he comes now," JK said laughing.

Taehyung thought JK was right. Jungkook got shy easily.

Taehyung was lying on JK's chest.

Normally he hugged Jungkook to sleep but today was different.

Kookie and Jungkook were Taehyung's babies.
Taehyung loved to take care of them,spoil them.
But with JK, Taehyung felt he could act a baby too.
Taehyung loved it very much.

Taehyung snuggled close to JK and kissed JK's neck.

"Are you still not full,hmm?" JK asked pushing the hairs from Taehyung's face.

"Kiss me," Taehyung said making his lips like a pout.

JK laughed and gave Taehyung a sweet kiss.

"Let's get up. I'll help you wash up," JK said and went to the bathroom to make a warm bath for Taehyung.

"Carry me," Taehyung said making grabby hands when JK came out of the bathroom.

"Look at you, acting spoiled," JK said laughing.

He carried Taehyung to the bathroom.

"JK,come,join me," Taehyung said sitting on the bathtub.

"JK??" Taehyung called again.

"Hyung," Jungkook answered looking down.
He felt his cheeks getting hot when he saw Taehyung covered in love bites.

"Bun,come here," Taehyung said smiling.

Jungkook came closer to Taehyung.

"Help me to wash up,ok," Taehyung said taking Jungkook's hands on his.

Jungkook nodded and washed Taehyung's hair then his body carefully. Then he took Taehyung out and helped him to dry up. Then he took Taehyung to the room.

"Hyung,is this ok to wear?" Jungkook asked Taehyung bringing a pair of shirt and pants.

"Yes,bun," Taehyung said.

Then Jungkook helped Taehyung dress up.

"Where are you going, baby?" Taehyung asked holding Jungkook who was about to run to the bathroom.

"I need to freshen up," Jungkook said.

"Bun,look at me," Taehyung said holding Jungkook's chin up.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's ears which had a little touch of redness on them. A little bit of blush on Jungkook's cheeks. This sight was too beautiful for Taehyung to handle.

"You'll be the death of me,bun," Taehyung said sighing helplessly.

"Everyday I fall in love with you more than yesterday and hope that tomorrow I'll love you more than today," Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's forehead softly.

Taehyung knew Jungkook was insecure and Taehyung was more than happy to tell Jungkook everyday how much he loves him. He would do it for the rest of their life.

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He never thought someone would love him like this.

"Let's go to have breakfast,bun," Taehyung said.

"But you've to carry me,bun," Taehyung said pouting.

Jungkook didn't say anything and took Taehyung in bridal style.

"Good morning, Taehyung-ah, good morning Jungkook-ah," Namjoon greeted them as they came down.

The five of them were so surprised when they saw Jungkook carrying Taehyung.
Taehyung's whole body had the evidence of the intense love making of last night.

"Taehyung-ah,you bottomed?" Jimin screamed.
He never thought his best friend would be the bottom.
But Jungkook didn't seem to be the top.

Taehyung ignored all of them and fed the red tomato sorry Jungkook breakfast.

"Bun,do you wanna go to the sea in the weekend?" Taehyung asked after breakfast.

Last year Namjoon bought a vacation in the sea beach.
Taehyung wanted to take Jungkook there to relax.

"Ok," Jungkook said smiling.