23.MAFIA KING

Chapter -23
"Our family has control over more than 10 counties mafia business. If Kim Yeon Seok can take control of this,he can control all that," Namjoon said. Jungkook just listened quietly.
"You've already met the main members of our family. I'm the head of the family. My husband isn't involved in the Mafia. He runs his own hotel and restaurant business.Yongi hyung is my right hand in the Mafia. He's a sniper. He controls the men and their training. Hoseak is my left hand in the Mafia. He's in the charge of our weapon business. Taehyung controls our partner in the overseas and makes sure that everything is under control. Taehyung also controls our relationship with the government and people in the law department.Jimin is our spy. He gathers intelligence and find out over enemies movement. Everyone works individually and answers to me," Namjoon said.
Jungkook nodded saying he understood.
"Jungkook -ah,it's all up to you if you want to join our family or not," Namjoon said.
"I just want to be with Taehyungie hyung," Jungkook said without hesitation.
Kookie loved Taehyung. JK loved Taehyung too. Even Jungkook couldn't stay away from Taehyung. It didn't matter what Taehyung was. All mattered to Jungkook that Taehyung loved him.
"I think you already know the risk of joining the family. As Taehyung's boyfriend we'll treat you as a family member," Namjoon said smiling. Jungkook looked at Namjoon's smile. It made him reassured. No wonder people would give their lives for him.
"Taehyung will show you around," Namjoon said.
Taehyung and Jungkook said bye to Namjoon and went outside.
Namjoon sat quitely for some time.
"Boss,here is the information you asked for," a man said giving Namjoon a folder. Namjoon's eyes became cold reading the information.

"Bun,do you wanna go to the room to take some rest?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook's hair right.
Jungkook just nodded.
"Hyung," Jungkook called softly when they went inside the room.
"Yes,bun," Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's cheek.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's big doe eyes which were shining.
"Kiss me," Jungkook said in a low voice.
Taehyung chuckled and went closer to Jungkook.
Taehyung and Jungkook was standing so close. Their breathe was mixed together. Both were looking at the other.
Taehyung put his lips on Jungkook's softly. He started to kiss Jungkook. Jungkook closed his eyes and hooked his arms around Taehyung's neck. They kissed like this for some time.
Suddenly Taehyung but Jungkook's lips and pushed his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook wraped his tongue with Taehyung's tongue. Taehyung pushed his body closer to Jungkook.
Jungkook felt like he was floating. His whole body became soft from the kiss. Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jungkook's mist eyes.
Jungkook blushed noticing their hard part rubbing on each other.
Taehyung noticed Jungkook's gaze.
"Do you want to do something fun,bun?"Taehyung asked bitting Jungkook's ear. He licked Jungkook's ear.
Jungkook could only nod his head not trusting his own voice.
Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's cute reaction and pushed Jungkook on the bed.