34.PAST: BLOODY

Chapter -34

The whole room was bloody. Jungkook's mom and another man were lying on the bloody floor.
Jungkook's mom had a knife on her hand and the man had too many stabbed wounds on his body.
The old man hurriedly left the room and called the police.

The old lady made hot chocolate for Jungkook. She wrapped Jungkook's with a warm blanket.
Jungkook gave her a small smile.

"Jungkook -ah, what happened?" The old lady asked.
"I don't know, grandma. I came home late and saw mom lying with a man. The man was dead. There was so much blood. So I came here," Jungkook said tearing up.
No matter how much his mother tortured him,she was still his mother.
The old lady hurriedly hugged Jungkook.
"It's okay," she said.
Jungkook felt more sad feeling the warmth of the hug. It's been so long since someone hugged him and confront him like that.

"I called the police," the old man said coming into the room.
"Are you alright, Jungkook -ah?" The old man asked. Jungkook nodded.

Soon,the police came in front of Jungkook's home. All the detectives made the crime scene secure and took Jungkook's mom to the hospital.

Detective Moon came to talk to Jungkook as Jungkook was the only witness of the incident.

Detective Moon Chi was Jungkook's dad's junior in the police. So he knew Jungkook since he was born. He also knew what Jungkook went through as a kid. He knew life was really hard for Jungkook after the death of his father.
"Jungkook -ah," Detective Moon called.
"Uncle Chi," Jungkook replied.
"How are you doing? Should we take you to the hospital?" Detective Moon asked.
"No, I'm good. Uncle,my mom,how is she?" Jungkook asked.
"She's alive. She is sent to the hospital. Can you tell me what hat happened?" Detective Moon asked.
"I don't know. When I came home,mom and that ajussi were lying there," Jungkook said.
"Where were you this late? Your school finishes like in 5 o'clock," Detective Moon asked.
"I was in the park," Jungkook said looking down.
Detective Moon was a little confused. Jungkook was a shy and timid kid. Why would he stay at a park this late? But looking at Jungkook's face, detective Moon couldn't bring himself to ask more.

The police investigated the incident. Both Jungkook's mom and that man were drank. Jungkook's mom fingerprints were found in the knife,the murder weapon.
Detective Moon asked the neighbors who told him that after Jungkook's dad's dead, Jungkook's mom changed completely. She would always drink and beat Jungkook. She would also bring different men home. That's why Jungkook would stay at the park. One if their neighbors also saw Jungkook in the park that night close to the time of death. With the witness of Jungkook and the old man the police confirmed Jungkook's mom as the murderer.

"Your honour,Mrs.Jeon had a bad habit of drinking. She first invited the victim into her house,then both of them got drank and got into an argument. Then Mrs Jeon killed the victim," the prosecutor said in the court.
Jungkook also went to the court as a witness.
"Your honour,the defandent was about to get assault. She did it as a self defense. Looking into her mental condition,we would like to pry to consider the time of penalty," Jungkook's mom's lawyer said.

Jungkook's mom was sentenced seven years of prison.

Jungkook left Busan at the day of his mom's sentence.
Jungkook's dad left aside some money just for Jungkook.
Jungkook took the money and went to Seoul. He rented an one bedroom apartment and started his YouTube channel for gaming.

Jungkook looked at the mirror on his own reflection. But the boy looked back at him didn't seem like Jungkook. That boy in the mirror had an evil smirk. His eyes were more black than Jungkook's.

"Hello, Jungkook," the boy said.