4.KOOKIE

Chapter-04
"KOOKIE"
"hello?" A soft voice answered the phone.
"Shit," Taehyung cursed in his heart. Why? Why it had to be him?
Taehyung gathered all this courage and said," hello, hyung. It's me, Taehyung."
"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!" That soft voice changed into a raor.
"Where the hell are you? You know how much we're worried?" The voice asked.
"Hyung, I'm so sorry. I was attacked," Taehyung said.
"Are you alright?" the voice asked in concern.
"I'm alright. Where is hyung?" Taehyung asked.
"He's with Hoseak. They're searching you," the voice replied.
"Hyung, I'm so sorry for worrying you guys. Please tell hyung I'm alright. I'll return soon," Taehyung said.
"Ok,take care,brat," the voice said.
"Ok, hyung. Bye," Taehyung said cutting the call.
The boy, kookie hadn't come back. Taehyung got up from the bed slowly and went outside of the bedroom. The apartment wasn't very big. The living room had a television and a couch. There was a dining table in a corner. The kitchen was attached to the living room.
Taehyung saw the boy sitting on the dining table and doing something in his laptop.
Taehyung still couldn't figure out why the boy helped him.
"Um,hey," Taehyung called the boy hesitantly.
The boy truned towards him. His eyes were empty. Taehyung felt bad. The boy didn't seem older than him. Maybe like 21 or 22,but his eyes were really empty.
"Thanks for the phone," Taehyung said putting the phone on the table. The boy didn't say anything just looked at Taehyung.
"Can you at least tell me your name?" Taehyung asked.
"Jeon Jungkook," the boy, Jungkook said after a long time.
"I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you," Taehyung said giving his hand for a handshake.
Jungkook looked at his hand but didn't do the handshake.
Taehyung took back his hands awkwardly.
"Why didn't you call the police? Or took me to a hospital?" Taehyung asked.
"You're in the Mafia," Jungkook said without looking at Taehyung.
"How did you find out?" Taehyung asked. His identity was really well-hidden.
Jungkook didn't answer Taehyung. Instead he got up and went to the door.
"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.
"In the store. Take rest," Jungkook said leaving.
Taehyung looked at the laptop. There was a Id logged in the game "Overwatch."
"He's JJK-97!!!" Taehyung shouted.
JJK-97 was one of the best online game player in Korea. Taehyung liked to watch his live streaming.
Taehyung went back to the bedroom and laid down.
"So, he's JJK-97. He saved me. He knows I'm in the Mafia. He seems to have two personalities," Taehyung thought.
Taehyung smiled remembering the boy's cute smile.
"Kookie," Taehyung thought.
"What a cute name," he smiled.