50.

Chapter -50

SOME BLOODY SCENE AHEAD
MIGHT BE DISTURBING TO SOME PEOPLE....

Taehyung shivered at the touch and deep voice.

"JK," Taehyung said leaning on JK's chest.

JK bit Taehyung's ear then his neck. Taehyung moaned softly.
Both of them forgot about the people following them.

Taehyung truned around and kissed JK. JK kissed Taehyung back happily.

Suddenly,their sweet moment was disturbed by the sound of people running.

"Fucking idiots," JK cursed angrily.

Taehyung looked at JK as he breathe heavily. Jungkook didn't like to tie his hairs but JK liked to make ponytail. So,his broad forehead and big doe eyes were more visible.

"So hot," Taehyung thought.

JK looked at Taehyung whose eyes were little moist and lips were swollen.

"So beautiful," JK thought.

Both of them wanted to just eat the other up. But they knew they couldn't do it now. They had to wait.

"JK,have this one," Taehyung said giving JK a gun.

JK ran his hands on the gun softly. His eyes shone with excitement. This was the first time JK saw a gun.

"Do you want me to teach you how to use it?" Taehyung asked as he brought back his own gun.

"I can do it," JK said smiling evilly," but,I prefer to use a knife."

"I don't want your hands to get dirty," Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's hands.

"Okay," JK said.

Both of them kissed one last time and got out of the car.

Taehyung took JK behind a wall and observed the situation.

There were more than 10 men around the other car. All of them looked buffed and strong.
But Taehyung wasn't worried. He knew he could take them down. Taehyung knew JK could fight but he didn't want to let JK fight.

Suddenly Taehyung's chain of thoughts broke when he felt a cold touch on his stomach.

"JK," Taehyung said weakly.

JK smiled cheekily and continued to touch lower and lower.

"Not now," Taehyung said as he caught JK's hand.

JK pouted sadly.
Taehyung sighed. He was so weak for this person.

"Let's deal with them first," Taehyung said pecking JK's lips.

JK nodded and went straight to the men before Taehyung could even say anything.

"Wait for me," Taehyung shouted and aimed his gun.

All the men were still looking for Taehyung when they noticed a boy coming towards them.
Before they could do anything,the boy aimed a gun and shot two men.

JK was super pissed. He wanted to spend sometime with his boyfriend but these people were disturbing them.
He would just kill them all.

The men got over the surprise and started to shoot too.

Taehyung came to JK hurriedly and took JK behind a car.

"Be careful," Taehyung said seriously.

JK nodded and started to shot again. Within just five minutes,they killed more then 7 men.

"I need one alive," Taehyung said.
"Baby,you stay here. I'll do it," Taehyung said and ran.

JK watched Taehyung as he ran towards a man who was hiding behind a car. The parking lot was dimly lit. But JK still saw Taehyung.
Taehyung couldn't see JK. If he looked back,he could see the obsessed look in JK's eyes.

Taehyung went closer to the man silently but the man noticed Taehyung. The man truned and tried to punch Taehyung. Taehyung held the punch and broke the man's wrist. Then Taehyung kicked on the man's knee and made the man fall down. The man couldn't match Taehyung's speed.

Suddenly Taehyung heard a gun shot and looked back.
JK shot a man who was trying to shoot Taehyung.

"Thanks, baby," Taehyung said smiling.
JK went to Taehyung and hugged him.

When JK noticed that man trying to shoot Taehyung, JK thought what he'd do if something happen to Taehyung. He couldn't live without Taehyung. If Taehyung left this world, JK would follow too.

The parking lot a mass. All the dead bodies were on the ground. Blood were spilled.

But it didn't bother Taehyung and Jungkook as they held each other and kissed with so much love and passion.