46.BROTHER

Chapter -46

Jin looked at the man in front of him. This was his elder brother.

The man gave Jin a smile and sat down before Jin.

Both of them looked at each other but both didn't say anything.

"How long do you plan to stare at me? I know I'm handsome. But I don't know anyone but my husband to stare at me," Jin said angrily.
He wanted to have nothing with this man. Though he was his brother,Jin wanted to kill him.
Jin's eyes became red when he remembered Namjoon's hands with bullet pierced thorough it and body covered with blood.
It's only because of this man's greed.

Yes,it was Kim Yeon Seok and he was Jin's elder brother.

"How long do you plan on leaving with the king?" Yeon Seok asked.

Jin didn't reply.

"Father is really angry with you. But if you are willing to help me, I'll manage father and you can come back home," Yeon Seok said.
To him,Jin was his younger brother and he should also hate the king.

"Who said I want to go back to that shitty place?" Jin said.

"Don't be absurd. You are also a part of the Kim's," Yeon Seok said.

"I was never part of your family. Mom sent me away and I'm so grateful for that," Jin said.

Yeon Seok didn't know what to say.

"How could you be with our enemy?" Yeon Seok asked angrily.

"Does it seem like I care?" Jin said rolling his eyes.

Yeon Seok was becoming so angry with his brother's behavior.

"SeokJin -ah, don't be like this. I'll tell father. He'll forgive you for marrying the king," Yeon Seok said controlling his anger.

"Why should he forgive me for that? I'm happy to marry the king," Jin said.
" by the way,does your father know about your little affair with your cute assistant?" Jin asked.

Yeon Seok's eyes truned red hearing Shi Ju's name.

"Didn't bring him in middle of that," Yeon Seok said.

"You can try to kill my husband and I can't even say your little sweetheart's name," Jin said sarcastically.

"Because he's the king," Yeon Seok said.
Why couldn't his brother understand it? The king was their enemy.

"If you tried to hurt my husband next time,trust me I'll destroy your whole world,my dear brother," Jin said threatening.
He didn't care if he was his brother or his father. He would kill everyone if they tried to hurt his dimple.

"Hyung," Namjoon's voice called Jin before Yeon Seok could say anything.

Namjoon came closer to Jin and held Jin wrapping his arm around Jin's waist protectively.

Namjoon glared at Yeon Seok. He could guess why Yeon Seok was here.

Yeon Seok felt the pressure in front of Namjoon. He hated this feeling. This feeling of inferiority everytime he was in front of Namjoon. Namjoon was everything he ever wanted to be. Namjoon had everything he ever wanted to have.

"Mr.Kim,why do we owe this special visit?" Namjoon asked in his business voice.
Yeon Seok didn't know what to say.

"I was also in a trip. Just thought I'd say hi to my little brother," Yeon Seok said stretching out the word "younger brother."

"Thank you but we want to spend our time in private. Hope you understand," Namjoon said.

"Yeah,sure sure. Have a wonderful time," Yeon Seok said and left.

Namjoon didn't say anything for a long time.
"Dimple, let's go to the room," Jin said.
Namjoon nodded and went back with Jin.
Sometimes,he hated that his identity was too troublesome for Jin. He just wanted to give all the world's happiness to Jin.