26.ARFAID

Chapter -26
"Hyungieeee," kookie threw himself to Taehyung as soon as he saw Taehyung walking into the room.

Taehyung went to meet Won Sik when Jungkook was sleeping.

But when Jungkook woke up,kookie was so scared that Taehyung had left him so he ran downstairs and started to look for Taehyung.

Jimin who saw Jungkook running outside stopped him but didn't know what to do because Jungkook was behaving like a kid.

"Where is my hyungie? Did he leave kookie? But hyungie promised not to leave kookie?" Kookie said crying.
Jimin was at a lost.
"Jungkook,calm down. Taehyung just went out. He will be back soon," Jimin comforted kookie.
Kookie ignored jimin's words and continued crying.
"Kookie, don't cry. Hyung will be back soon," Jungkook told kookie.
"Jungkoo,kookie misses hyungie," kookie said pouting.
"I know. Hyung will come back," Jungkook said.
Jimin was confused. Why was Jungkook behaving like a kid? What the heck was the problem? Usually, Jungkook was so cold and distance but now he was crying like that.
Jimin had to admit Jungkook was looking really cute with his red crying eyes and pout. He looked so fragile that Jimin wanted to protect him from everything.
Taehyung came back like after ten minutes and Jungkook just ran like a bullet to him.
"Why happened,bun? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked looking at kookie's crying face.
"Kookie thought,kookiethought hyungie left kookie," kookie said hiccuping.
"Shhhh, it's okay,baby. Hyungie is here. Hyungie will never leave you. Hyungie will always love you," Taehyung said hugging Jungkook and caressing his hairs to calm him down.
Taehyung sat on the couch with Jungkook on his lap. Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's neck and hugged him tightly.
"It's okay, bun," Taehyung continued talking to kookie.
Taehyung didn't think kookie would react like this. It seemed kookie was really insecure.
Taehyung gave kookie the glass of water Jimin got for him.
"Is he okay?" Jimin asked.
Taehyung nodded.
"Bun,look at hyungie," Taehyung said.
Kookie looked at Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and wiped kookie's tears.
"Hyungie will never leave kookie, right?" Kookie asked.
"Yes, baby. Hyungie promise," Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's forehead softly.

"Hyungie,can we go home and bring my paint and colours?" Kookie asked while Taehyung was feeding kookie lunch.
"We can just buy new ones,bun," Taehyung said.
"It's okay. I haven't use all of them," kookie said.
"Ok, we'll go. Then how about we have dinner out,hmm?" Taehyung asked.
"Ok," kookie said smiling brightly.
After launch, Taehyung took kookie to his apartment.

"Boss, Taehyung -ssi is going out," a man said to Namjoon.
"It's okay. Follow them but don't let Taehyung find you," Namjoon instructed.
The man bowed and left the room.