8.ALONE

Chapter -08
Jungkook frowned hearing the door bell ring.

He didn't order anything.
"Did you again order something useless?" Jungkook asked kooie.
It's been a week since Taehyung left. Ever since Taehyung left,kookie had become so quite. He wouldn't even talk to Jungkook.
Jungkook sighed and went to the door.
"Jeon Jungkook?" A delivery man asked as Jungkook opened the door.
"Yes," Jungkook said.
"Please sign here," said the delivery man. Jungkook signed and took the parcel. Who would send him something?
Jungkook went inside and opened the parcel. There was a cute Pikachu soft toy and a gaming headset. Jungkook looked at things in surprised.
Who would think so much about him?
There was cards on each things.
"Kookie,bun, hyungie is sorry for leaving you. Hyungie promise to be back soon," said the card on the Pikachu soft toy. Kookie smiled Brightly.
"Hyungie send it to me. Hyungie is the best," kookie said smiling.
Jungkook was really surprised. He didn't expect the boy to be this good to kookie. He thought the boy was just messing with kookie.
Jungkook looked at the gaming headset.
"Who did he know I like gaming?" Jungkook said.
"Hyungie saw Jungkoo paly," kookie said.
Jungkook took the card on the headset.
"Thank you for saving me, Jungkook. Please take care of kookie and yourself. I'll meet you soon," the card said.
Jungkook hold both of the things with complex emotion.
It was the first time someone send Jungkook something so thoughtful. He saw the boy with kookie but he didn't realize that the boy was also noticing him.
Jungkook sat on the couch for a long time. Suddenly he thought that the room was exceptionally lonely. Jungkook wanted to run away from there. The loneliness of the room was mocking Jungkook.
Jungkook sighed thinking that he should really stop thinking too much.
"Hyungie is so good. Hyungie knows kookie loves Pikachu," kookie said happily playing with the soft toy.
"Kookie,you really like him, don't you?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes, hyungie is so handsome," kookie said," hyungie promised kookie that he will take kookie to the Zoo."
Jungkook didn't say anything. He grabbed his jacket and went for a walk.
It's early February. The weather was still cold. Jungkook just walked without any destination in his mind.
"I want ice cream," kookie said.
Jungkook didn't say anything and went to a coffee shop nearby.
Jungkook ordered a cup of coffee and sat down beside the window.
"Look at the boy beside the window. Isn't he cute?" Jungkook heard some girls whispering pointing at him. Jungkook didn't even look at them.
Jungkook wasn't interested in anyone because he knew none would accept him fully. Kookie was part of him. He didn't want to be with someone who didn't like kookie. But he found someone who liked kookie more than him. Jungkook's cold eyes truned soft without him noticing.
"I want ice cream," kookie said. Jungkook totally ignored the idiot who wanted to have ice cream in this cold weather.
Jungkook finished his coffee and got up. He walked more for sometime.
Jungkook went back to home and sighed at the empty room. There was none there to greet him. There was none to scold him if he was late to come home. There was none to share his happiness. There was none to cry with.
Jungkook sighed again and went to bed early.