Kabanata 32

#NFAKab32

"Miss Lopez! What are you wearing?"

"Miss Lopez can you give us a pose?"

"Miss Lopez! Can we interview you for a minute?"

"Miss Freciane, what can you say about the issue regarding your sister is facing right now?"

"Freciane Lopez! Is it true na malapit na ikasal si Miss Jazz Lopez sa actor na si Aaron Lagem?"

I even heard some below the belt questions and issues that I am not related, but still asking me.

Though I didn't stop walking until I got inside. Doon sa labas ay marami nang uninvited na reporters pero nang pumasok ako sa loob ng hall mismo ay may mas maraming media pa palang nag-aabang. I know for sure that they are the Gala's invited medias.

Just like the questions I've heard from the outside, they asked the same questions. But unlike outside they are more professionals and they are not asking some offending questions.

"What are you wearing Miss Freciane? You're stunning as always but your dress make it more sparkling!" I heard a lot of praises since I entered the hall room.

Some were gasping and amazed with my looks that gives me more confident to flaunt this beautiful dress.

"I am wearing DIVE&FINE, thank you." I stopped to answer her question.

I know her and she's in a famous media company. She's also an ambassador of some beauty products I've known.

"Wow! That's really expensive. So how's the Philippines so far? We heard that you just got here?"

I saw that there are also guests who stops to answer questions from different interviewers so I did too.

"Yes just a week ago. It's still the same I guess?" I chuckled. "I was here last last month when we shoot for a cover."

"Are you going to stay here or just a visit?" Tanong niya ulit.

"I'm gonna stay here, I think. I have schedules here for quite long time?" I smiled.

"Oh wow! That's good news for your fans here, Miss Freciane. Thank you for your time!" Maligayang sambit niya.

Nagpasalamat din ako bago nagpatuloy sa paglalakad maraming nagtatanong pa rin at kapag naman pwede kong sabihin ay sinasagot ko ang mga ito. May ilan kasing tanong na hindi pinapayagan ng management namin na isiwalat.

Just like this.

"You're from Glam Harriet we all know that, but is it true that you resigned from La Frances years ago?" Ngumingisi ito at parang tuwang tuwa na nakuha ko ang atensyon niya.

I smile too.

"I have no answer with that, but dear, Glam Harriet is good with production." I winked at her before walking straight inside.

Maraming models akong nakakasalubong na invited din at nakikipag-usap sa akin pero agad naman akong nakakalusot sa kanila. Halos maikot ko na ang buong venue pero hindi ko pa rin makita ang hinahanap ko.

I am looking for my sister Jazz Lopez.

"Freciane! Hija! It's nice to meet you, you're so stunning tonight!" Kinakailangan kong huminto dahil may bumati sa akin.

I smiled to her and think of her name, I wasn't good with names! I just know that she's my sister's business partner?

"Hi. Nice to meet you too." Nagbeso pa siya sa akin na ginantihan ko din.

"You're so gorgeous as your sister! I just saw her awhile ago and talk about my new business proposal but I guess she doesn't agree with me. She's not listening carefully e." Pagkekwento nito.