Kabanata 38

#NFAKab38

"How's the flight?"

I looked at Phil bored because of her question. She's still smiling and happy despite of what I'm going through.

I was flooded with people in the airport from Manila, and also here. They are really curious about what's happening in my family that they bug me and my flight!

It was so difficult to get through the airport earlier, even though I had many bodyguards, even the airport guards where there to help get out off the premises! I almost couldn't get through and almost missed the flight.

"What do you think?" I asked her sarcastically.

Tumawa siya bago kunin ang phone, nagscroll siya doon bago ako harapin ulit.

"Really! Your sister is a such a mood breaker." Tawa niya bago magbasa ng isang article. "'Jazz Lopez got married secretly and now pregnant!' Nambibigla! Gosh."

I sighed.

Well we're shocked too. It was almost a month before she told us that she got married and were pregnant! We were really shocked because we didn't know that she and Kuya Patriccc got back together! Well there was news about that but she denied it, I thought it was fake news and we don't care!

And most of all, she's pregnant! Those two are very fast.

"Do you get déjà vu?"

"Damn you." Mura ko sa kanya.

"Oh bakit totoo naman! Hay, palagi niyong bininigla si Tito Greg, ang bibilis ng mga anak niya. Kasal tas kinabukasan buntis. Jeannette is probably securing now by your father. I will bet my career, hinihigpitan na ng Papa niyo ang security niyan para 'di magaya sa inyo na nambibigla ng kasal." Mas lalo pa siyang nang-asar.

Kahit pa itanggi ko alam ko na may pagkakapareho nga ang sitwasyon namin ni Ate at ako noon.

I was impregnated and married immediately even though I was young back then, while now, Ate Jazz didn't inform our parents she's marrying and now pregnant.

The news should be only for us sana, but then something came and put Ate Jazz in trouble. Kasi ba naman hindi lang ang parents namin ang ginulat nila pati na rin ang mga magulang ni Kuya Patriccc!

So that happened. My sister almost lost the baby, she's so scared, and I remembered the same scenario I felt.

I was so devastated that time, lahat ng sakit, lahat ng iniyak ko noon, lahat ng galit ko bumalik...na naman. Kaya naman noong pagkatapos niyang mahospital ay halos magkulong na ako sa condo. I even did not attend one of my shoots. I am slowly healing... I am ready to concealed with Mad. But then, a traumatizing event just awakened my trauma.

Kaya rin hindi ko na hinarap pa si Mad. I also visited my Doctor to consult dahil nagkaron din ako ng masamang panaginip tungkol doon, takot na takot ako.

After the day Maddeon kneeled in front of me and cried, I was planning to avoid him again. But then he's persistent.

Pagkatapos ng dalawang araw na pagbobonding naming tatlo ay inuwi rin ni Mad si Lourrain, umiyak pa si Lourrain noong pauwi siya, but she really needs to go home.

Pero nagulat ako noong after a week ay may magdoorbell sa condo ko.

I was thinking maybe it's just Milli or Fernanda, because I ditch a shooting! Naabala ko tuloy sila dahil sila ang napagalitan ng malala ng management. They said they are going to meet me... but I was so startled when I saw Maddeon in front of my condo.

He's holding a bouquet of flowers and a paper bag.

"Can I go inside?" Tanong niya pagkaraan ng ilang minuto na tanging titigan lang ang ginawa namin.