SYNOPSIS

Status Series #2 No Feelings Attached (Married)

Leattin Freciane Lopez, she was known as a Maria Clara of the year, because of her modesty and being a distance from men. A third year college girl, prim and proper, and working hard to finish her studies so she could help her family. But that one night, where they celebrated and had a party. Something happens that Lea gets in trouble together with the man she doesn't know, Maddeon Arguz Fuente.

What will you do if you have to be under the same roof with a man you don't even know. The man you thought you would never feel strange feelings. Does her marriage still no feelings attached?

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, events, business and incident are made by author's wild imaginations or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to others actual person, living or dead, actual events are purely coincidence.

WARNING: This story is UNEDITED. This story contains GRAMMATICAL, TYPOS and ERRORS. Some of the words are redundant. This story contains mature contents that is not suitable for young readers so read at your own risk.

Book 2 of 5

NO FEELINGS ATTACHED
(MARRIED)

Plagiarism is a crime.

Started: February 14, 2022 — Ended: November 1, 2022

All rights reserved.

©MARCIASMONSTER