Chapter 4

Jeong Jishin entered the room and saw Lucifer struggling to stand up, his nose was bleeding. “You never change, do you?” with a pitiful look on his face. Lucifer was losing it, “That bitch! How dare she hit me! I’m so gonna get back at her!”. Jishin said, “Heh..good luck with that” and left. He was pretty amazed at her behaviour on the inside. On the other hand, she noticed her hand was injured while coming down the stairs and rushed to the bathroom to wash it. She left the door ajar. Lee Yujun passed by and noticed the door and also found her inside. “Hey, why didn’t you lock the door?” and as he was about to close the door, he noticed blood on the basin and her hands and rushed in. He was confused, “What’s wrong? How did this happen?”. She avoided eye contact with him, “OH! No-nothing! It was just an accident!”. He squinted his eyes after hearing it, “Accident?!”, and looking back and forth between her face and her hands. She abruptly said, “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it”.  “No you won’t! Come with me!” and dragged her out and towards the dining table, “Sit here, I’ll be right back”. She grew anxious, “But that won’t be necessary. I-“. He interrupted her with a commanding voice, “I said SIT!” and went away. She sat down on a chair, quietly. He returned with a first aid kit and a bowl and started to dress her wound. She suddenly spoke, “How are you so good at this ?”. He lifts up his head, “Because I’m a doctor”. She was awed, “Whoa! This house is full of gems!”. Without looking at her, “How did you get cut this way?”. She was caught off guard and hesitated, “I-I told you…it was just an accident”, looking away. He was done with the dressing, “ OK, you’re all set. Remember to get it dressed by me every day. And I’ll send you some medicines, take them”.  “Thank you doctor (bowing at him). And ….can I ask you for a favor?”.  “What is it ?”.  “Could you give me a couple of cigarettes and a lighter? Please!!”. He stared at her for a while, “wait here” and brought them to her and went away bidding her good night. She goes back up to the terrace to smoke. When she was done, she went down to her room, where she saw Levi walking towards her. He gave her some blankets, bedsheets and towels and went away wishing her good night. Her mood seemed to have elevated whenever she met him. Smiling to herself, she entered her room, where she was startled to see Jishin sitting on the bed, “Whoa!”