Chapter 15

He was clearly being judgemental. While Jishin became impatient, he shouted at Yujun, "Lee!! What are you even thinking right now? Come on!" and ran back to her room. He scooped her up from the floor and put her on the bed. Levi came in running, followed by Yujun. Levi sat near her legs and Yujun near her head, while Jishin stood at a far corner, watching them from a distance. Yujun examined her primarily and learned that she had low bp, but no sign of being pregnant as he thought. He sighed in relief, "She just has low blood pressure". Levi asked out of curiosity, "Could it be due to her period?". "Huh! How do you know that?". "Earlier today, I saw her pale-faced and she also looked sick. I asked and she said it was her menstrual headache and it was normal for her..". Yujun seemed deep in thoughts, looking down, "I see…then let her rest for a while". Jishin nodded at him. He was about to turn and leave when Levi stopped him, "I'll stay and look after her" with utter sincerity in his voice and gaze. Yujun intervened, "You don't have to do that. We have plenty of keepers for that purpose". "No! I will do it. And also that.. she's the most comfortable around me than anyone else in this house!". Yujun was a bit shocked at what Levi just said and somewhat jealous too, "Hmph! Whatever!" and turned away from him. Just then Joanne regained her consciousness amidst this commotion and noticed the three of them surrounding her  and jumped up in surprise, "What the hel..AAAHH(grabbing her head) my head!", she cried in pain. Levi, "Take it easy, J!". Yujun, "Yeah, you should take some rest now". She then suddenly realised something, "Oh no!", and hurried out of bed, grabbed some stuff from the drawers and was about to get out of the room, when Jishin blocked her path. "Where do you think you're going in your current shape?". "To change! Why? You wanna see me do that?" and without waiting for his reply, she pushed him aside and dashed out. Jishin looked dejected, "She is unusually annoying today!" and sighed heavily. Yujun, "It's common these days". Jishin then left the room and Levi followed him out, "Hey bro! Could you let her off the hook for a day or two please?!"